Scars

Splendor man-
Splendor was fine in a few days, he had a sore scare. Splendor talked to his brothers for a long time explaining that it wasn't Zalgo that hurt him. Then you both played with the children. He wasn't supposed to be out of bed, but you let him get out of bed anyway. Later in the day he got tired, so you both went to the mansion and watched a few movies until you both feel asleep in each other's arms. It was the happiest you and Splendor have been all week.

Bloody Painter-
Smiley asked you to come in his office. Helen was wearing his mask hiding the injury. "He can't talk and he would prefer to keep the mask on. Take him here every other day so I can make sure he's making progress. I would recommend he stay with you." The doctor said. You nodded and grabbed Helen's hand. A few days passed and it has been hard to communicate with him. It was obvious that he was sad about his face and vary self-conscious. Every night when you guys were ready for bed he would turn off the lights with his mask on, then in the dark he would take it off and clime in bed with you. One night you tried to feel his face, thinking he was asleep. He gently grabbed your hand and pulled it away. The next day you decided to talk to him about it. "Helen I know you don't want people seeing your face after this, but I won't laugh or get freaked out. Please can you take off the mask?" You asked. Helen paused for a minute. Then with one hand he gripped his mask and slid it off. He had swollen stitches on the right side of his forehead, on his mouth up to his cheek explaining why he can't talk, and around his eye. His right eye couldn't open all the way and when he blinked the eye was slow and stayed shut for a few seconds. You could understand why he didn't want to show his face, but you didn't mind it. He looked down in sadness and started to put the mask back on. You took the mask from him and got closer. Then you did something he never thought you would do. You kissed him. His face was bright red, he was surprised by your action. "You don't need to hide your face from me, I love you no matter what you look like." Helen kept the mask off when you two were alone and seemed a bit more happy. He never did try to speak to you.

Zalgo-
Although you were able to convince Dr.Smiley that Zalgo didn't hurt Splendor you had a feeling that he didn't try his best to save him. He was in constant pain, and had a hard time breathing. You gave him medicine, and cared for his every need. He just wasn't getting any better. Slender teleported to apologize to Zalgo, he excepted the apology. Slender used some of his power to help heal Zalgo. The three of you talked for a while, you found out that Slender's ex is your best friend. After that Zalgo recovered in no time at all.

Sonic.EXE-
Smiley was right Sonic slept for hours you stayed with him in case anything happened. You tried to take care of him these past few days, but it was hard. "Sonic do you remember how you got hurt?" You asked one day. He took a moment to think, he took deep breaths as he tried to remember. "No." There were times he would forget where he was and times he wouldn't say anything at all. "Do you feel like eating dinner?" You asked. No response. "Sonic? Are you ok?" You walked closer to him, his face was expressionless. You shook him a little. "What's wrong?!" You asked starting to panic. Then he snapped out of it. "Huh? What happened? Where am I?" He asked. As time went by he slowly acted like himself again. Then he came up to you with a worried look. "There's something wrong." He said. "You look fine." You calmly responded. He waved his right hand in your face. You look at him confused, he sighed and explained. "It's a trick I use if this hand is blurry it means something is wrong." He sounded scared. "It's looks pretty clear to me." You said. "(Y/N)- ah! Fuck!" Sonic yelled as he collapsed to his knees in pain. He put a hand over where his stitches are, now you were worried. You kneeled next to him. "Sonic!" You yelled. "I told you!" He responded. He moved his hand and blood was covering the right side of his stomach, he lifted his shirt to reveal his stitches snapped. "Get Smiley and hurry." In the end sonic was OK and was recovering.

Glitchy Red-
You stayed with Red all the time and tried your best to stay awake at night. One night Red had a nightmare again he twitched a little and made his hand start to bleed. You grabbed his hand and immediately woke him up. Red jumped awake, breathing heavily. You took care of his wound and sent him back to bed. Red was also really sick, when he puked his lungs out it hurt his neck. To summarize it all, Red was experiencing hell. You felt so bad for him, you didn't want him to worry about you so when your parents abused you you wouldn't tell him. "What's that?" He asked pointing to your shoulder, a huge bruise from your mom was showing. "It's nothing just a bruise." You said. "From your parents?" He asked. It went dead silent. "Don't lie to me." He added. "...Yes..." you looked at the ground, you expected Red to say something in a quiet voice. "(Y/N)! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" He yelled. Then he laid on his stomach shoving his face in his pillow. You were surprised, Red told you he had a bad headache. Yet he still yelled at you. "I'm sorry...... I didn't want you to worry about me while you were like this." You softly said, Red turned his head to the side to look at you. "You're making me think I can't trust you to tell me things, all the more reason for me to worry." He said quietly. You had a look of sadness and guilt on your face, Red couldn't stand to see you like that. "Ugh my head. This conversation isn't over, I don't want to talk about this right now." He groaned.

Jayson the toy maker-
You noticed Jayson has been sleeping on his stomach and his back didn't get any better. Eventually you took him to Dr.Smiley when he conformed Jayson's back was broken. Smiley had to preform surgery, you nor Jayson wanted to go through with it. After Smiley told you the consequences you both decided surgery was better. The strong pain medicine Jayson had to take made him absolutely adorable. He always wanted your attention and he kept snuggling and kissing you. Nothing else went wrong during his recovery.