When life gives him pain he hugs you

(A/N you might want to go back and read Try to be him & learn his secrets, Secrets can scream, It will be ok, and What did he see? For this to make any sense too you.)

Splendor man-
The visions of that man started coming more and more often. So often that he couldn't go half a day without seeing one. He had locked himself in his room for three days now you and his brothers were getting worried. The four of you were in a room trying to figure out what to do. "I didn't think it would effect him this badly." Slender said. "What are you talking about?" You asked. "No one has told you?" Offender asked. You shook your head. "(Y/N), Splendor killed an innocent man." Slender said. "What?!" You gasped. "We're not sure exactly what happened, Splendor came home one day covered in blood. The next day a father of three was found dead where Splendor was." Trender explained. "So it's freaking him out?" You asked. "It's doing more then that, his gilt is making him see visions of the man." Slender said. "What do we do?" You asked. "When we went threw this we just killed more but Splendor won't do that." Offender explained. "Not all of us have have killed innocent people Offender." Trender said with sass. "Guys that's not the point, the point is Splendor needs our help we need to go talk to him." Slender said. "And say what?" Trender asked. "Just leave that up to me. Whatever happens just agree and support it." Slender explained. The three of you nodded and walked to Splendor's room. Slender unlocked it and found a Splendor sitting in the corner without his mask, jacket, or hat. Slender signaled for the three of you to stay in the back of the room while he talked to his brother. Slender sat by Splendor and talked so quietly that you couldn't hear it. Soon Slender handed him a bottle of pills and talked a little more. Then they both stood up and faced the rest of you. "Are you sure this is ok with you three?" Splendor asked holding the bottle in his hand. You and the bothers nodded. "I don't know Slender, I stopped taking this a little while back. I don't like happiness from pills." Your eyes widened you knew exactly what Slender had given him, Splendor had worked so hard to stop taking. "There's no shame in it. It will make him go away." Slender said. You couldn't let him throw away all of his hard work it would only make him feel worse. "Splendy, you don't have to take them again." You said. "What are you doing?" Slender asked with some anger in his voice. "We can get threw this together, just like we did before." You said walking closer to him. "You're right. I don't need them." Splendor said handing them back to his brother. Then the two of you walked out.

Bloody Painter-
You, Helen and Judge Angle were all laying on the floor mostly in silence, Helen had been really upset and quiet all day. You and Judge Angle were really worried. "What's been bugging you Painter?" Judge Angle asked. "Do you remember Bella?" He asked. "Oh....Yeah." She replied now sounding just as sad. "I don't understand why you did it." He said. "I'm really sorry I was....Different then." She said back. "Will you do anything like that to (Y/N)?" He asked. "No, never." You sat up and looked at them. "What are you guys talking about?"
"Do you want to tell her?" Judge Angle asked Helen. "I had a best friend, she didn't care that I was a killer. She was my friend for years. After me and Judge Angle broke up and she went psycho she.......Well...Judge Angle hung her from a noose in my art room." Helen explained. "Helen I'm so sorry." You said. "I won't do it again I promise!" Judge Angle said desperately. "You also promised that you felt bad about it, but you obviously don't feel bad enough to remember that she dyed today!" Helen yelled. "Calm down, it's in the past Bella is in a better place now. Judge Angle has changed." You said putting your hand on his shoulder. "You're right, I'm sorry." He said softly. "It's ok I understand."

Zalgo-
One of Zalgo's follower asked you to came to Zalgo's Castle and escorted you there. They said that something was wrong with Zalgo and that you were the only one that might understand. Once you got there they brought you down to the basement where you could hear Zalgo screaming from outside the doors. He was screaming so loud you could hear his voice starting to give away. "I GET IT NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP IT!" You opened the door to see Zalgo on his knees gripping his head with no one else in the room. "Zalgo?" You asked quietly. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" He screamed. You walked closer to him and tried calling his name again. "I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE!" He screamed. You quickly fell to your knees and quickly hugged him from behind. "ITS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT IM HERE NOW!" You yelled as loud as you could. He let go of his head and turn to see who had hugged him, he has tears running down his face and shaky breaths escape him. He turned his body around and hugged you back and he cried into your shoulder. "I couldn't stop it. She wouldn't stop screaming. It won't go away." He sobbed. "I know, you always have that darkness around you. It's going to be ok." You said softly. You stayed there with him until he calmed down then you two left the basement and went to your house. Zalgo stayed there for two days fearing the girl would come back.