The flood part 2

(A/N Do I really need to explain when this chapter takes place? If your answer is yes it takes pace after the original flood chapter. I know my chapters are out of order. I'm sorry. And I procrastinated a LOT for this chapter. Wow. So here it is finally. Please be sure to comment who was your favorite and what you think will happen next!)

Splendor man-
Splendor felt bad for not being with you. Why? Because now you had a cold. You had a fever, and a runny nose and you were always tired or cold. Splendor never left your side. He was with you all day and all night. He didn't care that you were contagious he still cuddled with you as you slept at night. And he still gave you kisses no matter how much you protested. During this time you had a nightmare about the flood. No matter how high you went the water was faster and there were always several floors above you. You kept running until you were swallowed by the water. You jumped awake to find Splendor cuddled next to you, he was fast asleep, you turned around where your back way no longer facing his chest. He grounded and shifted his arms. "Are you alright hunny?" He asked sleep was still in his voice. "Yeah just a nightmare." You replied. He kissed the top of your head and held you closer. You both fell asleep and didn't have any problems the rest of that night.

Bloody Painter-
Now that you didn't have to worry about Judge Angle you felt a little better, buuuutttt Helen did bruise up and scraped he back pretty badly. You would clean it just incase. Helen flenched as the alcohol stung his skin. "Sorry!"You said quickly. "It's alright." He replied. You dabbed the cloth along his back as he winched and tried not to fall asleep. He was very tired. He hasn't been sleeping well sense the flood. He had to live with you for a few weeks. You offered to take in some other proxies, so Jeff was also living with you. "I can't believe this happened." Helen sighed. "It's gonna be alright. Jayson, Puppeteer, Zalgo, And LJ will get the house built in no time." You said dabbing the cloth on a tender part on his back. He gasped and moved away from you. "Sorry, that one really hurt..." He said. "It's ok, promise me you won't jump off any more roofs." You said kissing his cheek. "I promise. I didn't know what else to do, I had to get us out of there." Helen said staring at his mask that was in his hands. "I'm just happy that you didn't get hurt worse." You said dabbing the injury. "Yeah, with my luck I would have died." He said. You cleaned his back in silence. "Alright, you can put your shirt back on." You said closing the bottle. "Helen?" You asked when he didn't respond or move. You turned to look at his face. Helen was sleeping peacefully while sitting, he had his mask in one hand and his black shirt in the other. You smiled at his sleeping face, gently you pushed him down so he was laying on his side. You pulled a blanket over him, and left him to sleep.

Zalgo-
Zalgo offered to take in any proxy that needed it, but no one wanted to be with him. He offered to help build the mansion and buy new things he was declined. "Just take care of yourself and (Y/N) we can handle this." They would say. He as he was told and went home. No one heard from him till the Christmas party.

Sonic.EXE-
Sonic wanted to be fine he really did, he wanted to tell you he was fine. But his hand was blurry, the one trick he used to see if he was alright. His glitches wouldn't stop. You didn't think it was anything too serious since he didn't complain much. You took care of him and did everything he asked. One day he was laying on your couch, you left for 30 seconds. When you came back he was laying on the floor, groaning, glitching like no tomorrow. You sat down near him and pulled his upper body on your lap. "Sonic! Say something!" You begged. "Uggghhh.... ah! Ow!" He said. "I'm calling Smiley." You said pulling out your phone. "No... It's alright I'm fine." He said weakly. "Don't you dare become one of those people Sonic. Your not alright, I'm calling Smiley." You types in his number and waited for him to pick up. "Hello?" He asked. "Doc I have a problem! Sonic is still glitching and I found him on the ground groaning! What do I do?!" You asked frantically. "Is he responsive?" The doctor asked. "Yeah." You said. "Ok this may sound crazy, but I need you to get him to stand up and punch him in the head. Then stay with him until he wakes up." The doctor said. "You want me to do what?!" You asked. "Hurry!" He said. You looked at you suffering boyfriend. Then you did as the doctor asked and punched him as hard as you could in the temple, knocking him out. "Ok." You said. "Now what?" "Ok now I need you to time how long it is between his glitches." He said. He glitched once and you started counting, you felt so bad for knocking him out you started to cry. "(Y/N) calm down, it's gonna be alright take a deep breath focus." He said to you, you did as he said and took a deep breath. "Ok it was about 15 seconds." You sniffed. "He's gonna be fine, stay with him until he wakes up. And don't let him drink more than a cup of anything. He's going to be in pain, but he's gonna have to wait a little bit. It's not an emergency, don't freak out. Now I have to go. Call me if something else happens." Then he hung up. You hugged Sonic and held back tears, just about ten minutes later Sonic started to wake up. "The fuck (Y/N)... what was that for?" He asked slowly sitting up. You hugged him tightly as he glitched. "I'm sorry it's what Smiley told me to do!" He gently hugged you back and rolled his eyes. "A-And you actually listened to the son of a bitch?" He said glitching at the beginning. You just hugged him tighter.