What did he see?

Splendor man-
Splendor was cheerfully taking down decorations in his room and packing them up. He was bringing a box to his closet when he stopped and dropped the box in fear. Standing in front of him was a middle aged man with a halfway ripped face and bloody body. "B-B-But I killed you!" Splendor yelled at the man. He took a few steps back, then he closed his eyes and opened them slowly. Nothing was there. He looked back and forth frantically. "What is going on?"

Bloody Painter-
He was calmly putting away all of his brushes, he looked at a painting of a girl he made gang herself. Then he looked at a picture of you, he sighed of happiness then he turned around and gasped. You were hanging from the celling fan dead. He backed up against the wall and started hyperventilating. "No.....no......I was just.....and you were..." He couldn't get a single word out. The room got smaller and smaller forcing your corps to get closer to him. "No! Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!" He yell and covered his eyes with his arm. "Helen! Helen, look at me!" Your voice yelled. "NO!" He tried to push your corps away but something grabbed his wrists. "Calm down!" You yelled as he opened his eyes again to see the room back to normal and you were alive and trying to calm the panicking painter.

Zalgo-
Zalgo was in his room when he started to hear laughter. It didn't sound like anyone in his castle. It fact, it didn't sound like anyone he knew at all. He followed the sound all around his castle until he got to the basement. There he saw a little girl with blonde pig tails, and a blue shirt. "What are you doing down here?" He asked softly. The little girl turned to face him, she looked adorable. She stopped laughing and started screaming bloody murder as her skin started to fall off. Zalgo has to cover his ears it was so loud. After all of her skin was gone her muscle fell off, then all of her organs, but her bones stayed intact. All that was left was a pile of blood and mushy human parts. After the screaming had stopped and girl was completely dead Zalgo removed his hands from his ears. He was paralyzed with fear and confusion. It was quiet. "You did this to me!" A voice boomed in the room full of torcher. "YOU DID THIS TO ME!.......YOU DID THIS TO ME!" The voice kept repeating, it got louder and louder and louder until Zalgo couldn't take it anymore. He watched as a knife next to him started to float up in the air and towards him. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Zalgo yelled. He closed his eyes as the knife plunged into his shoulder. The noise stopped. The screaming stopped. Everything seemed to go back to normal. Zalgo opened his eyes and saw one of his hands on the handle of the knife. "I did this?" He asked himself. He took a deep breath and looked around the room. All of the girls remains were gone. "I must cut down how many people I kill." He said his voice still a little shaken.

Sonic.EXE-
You were out shopping when Sonic came to visit you. He decided that he would stay at your house until you came back. He walked to your couch and was about to sit when he noticed one of your lamps smoking. He quickly unplugged it and sighed. "She has got to be more careful." Sonic said to himself. He turned around to see the good Sonic appear with a wooden stake stabbed in his throat. "What the hell!?" Sonic yelled leaning against the side table. He looked to the left for a way to run, but only to be faced with another Sonic zombie. "Unlimited lives, unlimited enemy's." He hear the voices in hundreds of Sonic's say in unison. He slowly looked behind him to see all of the Sonic's he's killed surrounding him. "Fuck." He sighed knowing he was in big trouble. The Sonic's started glitching towards the scared pasta. He fell and stared at the floor for a second. "Wait a second, Sonic doesn't have unlimited life's! He just regenerates, it's one of the games secrets!" Sonic looked around him to see everything was back to normal. You walked into your house to see your boyfriend sitting on the floor with a confused and scared look on his face. "Are you alright?" You asked. "My mind is fucking with me."

Glitchy Red-
Red was in the corner of his room scared out of his mind. Just like all of the other boys Red was seeing things that weren't actually there. The time he almost killed Masky and his ex was replaying in front of him. "I'M NOT THAT PERSON ANYMORE!" He yelled hoping it would somehow make the scene go away. Luckily someone heard him and came into his room. "Red? Red calm down!" They said and shook Red by his shoulders. Red shut his eyes and opened them again to see Jeff in front of him. Red opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. "It's ok, it happens to all of us." He said in a soft kind voice.

Jayson the toy maker-
Jayson walked into his shop after a nice date with you. He sighed knowing he had to be an adult and clean up his back room where he turns people into toys. He grabbed a rag and opened the door. It took him a moment to comprehend what he was looking at. You were tied up in a chair, crying and looking miserable. His toys were turning you into a doll. They sewed your mouth into a big smile and removed your eye to replace them with buttons. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jayson yelled walking closer to the chair. "WHAT MADE YOU THINK THIS WAS OK?!" Jayson now had tears rolling out of his eyes. "YOU KILLED HER!" He yelled at the toys around him. A brown teddy bare pointed to Jayson's hand. There was a bloody saw like knife in his hand. "I-I didn't do this." He said quietly. "No, no way I could have done this!" He said, a plastic car tripped him. He landed on his back and squeezed he eyes shut. "It's not real. This can't be real." He whispered. He opened his eyes to see everything was back to normal, he no longer had a knife in his hand, he had the rag. "That hasn't happened in years."

Lost Silver-
Silver has gone through too much, he doesn't need to go through this.

Dr.Smiley-
Smiley was cleaning up the remains of his current victim. Well, not really that current, he killed the girl two days ago. There was a loud knock at his door. He locked it to be left alone for a little bit, his door was like a front door so it had strong locks and a peep hole. He looked threw the peep hole to see a young man he killed a long time ago, he was a friend of Smiley's who acted a lot like Puppeteer. He screamed and fell on his back. "That can't be right, your dead! Dead people don't come back!" He said in a shaky voice. He stood up and looked once again to see the same man. "Smiley? Can I come in?" The person outside the door said. "No!" He yelled trying to wrap his head around this thing. "But it's me, it's not like I'm a zombie or something." They said. Smiley grabbed a syringe filled with a poison that would kill someone instantly. With a shaky hand he opened the the door only to see you standing there. He sighed then he sat in a chair still a little shaky. "What happened?"

Grinny-
Grinny was being a cat doing cat things. When he turned around in his room he saw bloody animals hanging from the ceiling with ropes wrapped around there necks. He said nothing, he was paralyzed with fear. On only were there other cats there but they were cats he knew along with other animals he knew. He stared at them for five minutes before he shut his eyes, took a deep breath, and opened them once again. "These things are starting to get to me."

Puppeteer-
Any time Puppeteer has these horrifying moments he wouldn't let them get to him. He knew it was all in his head and is able to ignore them.

Candy Pop-
Candy Pop was his room writing down a list of people he wanted to kill tonight when he heard a noise behind him. He turned his head and his confusion quickly turned to fear. There were hundreds of his purple balloons but a victim's head was tied to the end of it. Droplets of blood splattered on the ground from the corpses dismembered heads. "This can't be possible!" He yelled as the heads floated closer. "No! Get away from me! I said get away!" He yelled even louder. "Candy Pop is everything alright?" You asked from the door. He looked over at the door and everything was gone, not even a drop of blood stayed. "Y-Yes, Everything is Fine!"