When you get sick

Slender man-

You felt awful and didn't feel up to go to the mansion so you called Slender. "Hey Slendy I don't really feel up to going to the mansion today I'm sorry." You said to him. "That's ok love. Are you feeling ok?" You tried to sound like you where fine. "Yeah I'm fine, what made you think I wasn't?" You thought Slender was buying it until you felt really nauseous and ran to the bathroom. After you tossed your lunch you herd a static nose and knew it was Slender, you felt nauseous again and felt your hair get pulled back. "My poor (Y\N)." You herd Slender say softly. After you finished throwing up everything that was in your stomach and brushed your teeth Slender gave you some medicine then you went to your room and sat on your bed. "Slender you don't have to stay here I don't want to get you sick, and I look terrible." You said hugging one of your pillows. "You look absolutely perfect, and I'm sorry darling but I couldn't leave you knowing you where sick like this. I'm staying with you until you feel better." You didn't want to argue with him so you let him stay with you. Slender sat behind you and wrapped his arms around you, then he kissed your head. Eventually you fell asleep and your phone went off with a reminder of all things you had to do around the house. Slender turned off the alarm and gently stood up and laid you down being careful not to wake you. Then he washed the dishes, watered your plants, washed your clothes, dusted, vacuumed the couch, picked up some things that where on the floor then vacuumed, and stared to make some soup for you. You woke up to find that Slender was gone and herd a nose from the kitchen, you walked in and saw Slender at the stove. "Oh hello darling. Did I wake you?" Slender said with gladness in his voice. "No you didn't wake me up, what are you doing?" You said rubbing one of your eyes. "It was around lunch time so I made you some soup." He handed you a bowl of tomato soup, you took it and went to the table to eat it. Slender stared to wash the pot he used. "Slendy you don't have to do that, what happened to all the other dishes I had in the sink?" You asked. "I washed them for you, you are not aloud to do any work when your sick." You sighed knowing he did more then just wash the dishes. "What am I going to do with you Slendly."

Jeff the Killer-

You got a bad stomach  bug, but you didn't want Jeff to worry about you so you didn't tell him. You thought you would only be sick for a couple of days, but so far it's been a week and a half. Jeff surprised you with a visit when he got suspicious about why you never came to hang out with him. "Oh! Hi Jeff, not trying to be rude but why are you here?" You said when you opened the door. "It's nice to see you too(Y\N)." Jeff said to you, sure enough Jeff's boyfriend scene was tingling and he could tell something was up. "(Y\N) can I come in before someone sees me?" He asked you. "Oh yeah of course come in." You said opening your door wider and letting him walk in. "Sweety can you come here for a second?" Jeff said after you closed the door. "Sure." You said walking closer to him, Jeff then without warning put his hand on your forehead. "Just as I thought you have a temperature." You ended the act there. "I know." You said softly and looked at the floor. "And you didn't tell me why?" "Because I didn't want you to worry." You replied, Jeff lifted your head by pushing your chin up to look at him. "I'm going to worry about you no matter what you do because anything could happen to you anytime anywhere. Telling me you don't want me to worry is like telling me not to breath ,I kinda have to." Although you where lying to Jeff for the past week he didn't seem mad, he just looked at you with his soft smile and kind eyes. You felt really nauseous and dizzy,so you ran up the stairs to the bathroom. Jeff walked up the stairs and looked in the bathroom to find you kneeling next to the toilet tossing your lunch. Jeff walked over to you and held your hair up. "I'm sorry your sick love." He told you. "I'm sorry for lying to you." You told him when your stomach gave you a 10 second brake from barfing. After a couple of minutes you brushed your teeth then you and Jeff walked out of the bathroom. "Ugh Jeff I hate being sick." You said weekly, Jeff kissed your head and pulled you in a hug. "I know love. I'm here to take care of you now." Then he let go of you and you walked down the stairs and to the couch, Jeff followed you. You and Jeff sat down and you leaned your head on his shoulder, Jeff put his arm around you and kissed your head again. Jeff remembered when you found out about his love for singing and you loved his voice, so he stared to softly started to sing 'Drown'by:Zach Myers herring his amazing voice seem to sooth you to sleep. When Jeff noted you feel asleep he stopped singing and smiled at you. "(Y\N) you got me sick I'm going to punch you, in the mouth, with my mouth, softly, because I'm love sick, and I've never been happier." Then he felt your forehead again, it was much cooler now. "I'm glad your feeling better."