National couples day!

Dear readers,

So if you guys didn't know today is National Couples Day. I do not have the time nor inspiration to write out an entire chapter for this special day so I decided to share a personal story from my life. Here is the story of how I met my boyfriend.

If you didn't know before I am in high school now, and I haven't had the best boyfriend history. For some reason every boyfriend I had turned out to be very weird and very stocker-ish. Because of this reason I try to avoid dating as much as possible, it was very shocking to my friends and family because I am known to love love. So one day in class I started to notice a bunch of guys sort of watching me and paying attention to every move I made it was very creepy. And as days went on it started getting more and more creepy because I would find them in the halls watching me, they would constantly know what I was doing and what I had planned in school. And in this group there was this one guy who would actually talk to me. For identity purposes we are just going to call him John. I only had John in my math class and we worked in partners a lot in  that class, I always worked with one of my friends but the days she wasn't there John would always walk up to me and ask to be my partner. This didn't seem too weird at first but he would always act very creepy like he was paying more attention to every movement I made. I talked to some of my friends about this and we started a joke that they were a quote about me and John was the cult leader. It kind of scared me though because I have really bad experience with stockers, and this particular situation got so bad that I was scared that one of them followed me home. I told myself this had to stop so one day at a pep rally I asked John for his number so we could talk more. (It wasn't weird because me and John have been to the same schools for eight years) so I started talking to John and I called him Cult Leader because that's what it seemed like. After me and him have been talking for a little bit he asked me if people have been bugging me so I decided to tell him about the creepy group of boys but I didn't say exactly who they were. A few days later all the creepy stalking and creep watching stopped. Then John asked me if the boys stopped bugging me I told him "Yeah what did you do?" All he would tell me is that he talked to a few people. I continued to talk to John and I started liking him a little bit, I told myself it was wrong because he is still a leader to a colt like group. But of course all of my friends encourage the idea so it was very difficult to get over my feelings. Me and John started talking so much that we talked about pretty much anything and everything. So I asked him "How do you know when you like someone?" He said "I took a quiz on YouTube the other day about this I'll ask you the questions." The second question on the quiz was 'How often do you guys talk?' And I told him, "We've been talking for awhile I guess." John texted me back saying. "Oh so it's me?" I was sooo embarrassed and I was confused how he knew. "You said WE'VE been talking for awhile." At that moment I wanted to slap myself in the face because he twisted my words around to get it out of me. So we talked about it for a little bit and decided to schedule a date. One thing led to the next and where a couple now. Yay! He still has that Cult Leader vibe to him, but now it's in a protective way. To this day he still doesn't know that I found out about his little group and that he is the leader of it. I know it sounds creepy and weird and very unreal but I promise you this is 100% real. And we are both happy about it.

Sincerely,
The Author