When he wakes up

Slender man-
Three days. For three days Trender, Splendor, and Offender have stayed up day and night waiting for there brother to wake up. "You guys should really get a little bit of rest." You said to the brothers. "No we really *yawn* can't leave our *yawn* brother alone like this." Trender said. "I'll stay here with him you guys get some rest." You said in a calm tone. The three brothers didn't argue anymore and walked to there rooms to get some sleep. You sat in a chair next to your boyfriends bed and stared at him. He was shirtless and blankets where pulled up to his waist. He had ace bandages wrapped in several areas on his upper body. You grabbed Slender's hand and let your head hang as you font off tears. You stayed like this for hours until Slender's hand curved down and held yours. Your head shot up you saw that his head was turned to face you. "Hello darling." Slender said weakly, you let tears of joy roll down your face and you gave his a hug. "Don't brake me love." Slender chuckled. "Oh my goodness Slender I thought you were dead and so much happened while you where unconscious your brothers wouldn't sleep or eat and I finally got them to rest and now your ok and your not dead so I don't have to worry but I'm sure your in pain but your not dead!!!" You said quickly and loudly. "I'm sorry I scared you (Y/N). My brothers, did I scare them to badly?" Slender asked in his weak tone. Just then a vary tired Trender, Splendor, and Offender walked in. "What's with all the nose haven't you herd of beauty sl- SLENDER YOU CAME BACK TO US!!" Trender said and all three monsters gathered around Slender. "Little bro you going to be ok?" Offender asked. "Right now I'm weak and in pain, but nothing I can't handle." Slender said. You got Dr.Smiley to look at him while you all stayed with him.

Jeff the killer-
You knew Jeff hated it when his eyes rolled back and people saw so when Smiley was done working on him you put his sleeping mask over his eyes. You knew that was what he would have wanted. Even though Jeff was unconscious you still talked to him and read to him hoping that somehow it would help. As hours went by you started to lose your hope for him surviving. "Jeff please wake up.....I really need you right now.....I-I don't know what to do." You said and started to sob into your hands. "It's ok.....I'm here now don't worry.....everything will be ok." A familiar voice said, you lifted your head from your hands. "J-Jeff?" You said looking over at your now conscious killer boyfriend. He had token off the sleeping mask and was giving you a weak smile. He slowly grabbed your hand. "Remember love....if you ever feel like you need to break down I'm always going to be here." Jeff said weakly then winced in pain. You just sat there frozen as tears rolled down your face you stayed like this for a couple minutes. "Are you ok (Y-" Jeff was interrupted by you hugging him gently and now you were sobbing tears of joy. He hugged you back with another smile forming on his face. "Shhhhhhh it's ok (Y/N) I'm here now." Jeff said to you then he pulled you away and kissed you on the cheek. You both stayed together until Smiley came on to check on how Jeff was doing.

Hoodie-
You were doing a good job of holding your tears in, but you wouldn't eat or sleep or do anything. All you wood is sit by Hoodie while he was in his bed. It reminded you a lot about Hoodie to be sitting there and not do anything, it sounded like something Hoodie would do. You put your head down and closed your eyes trying to keep the tears back. Then you herd a grown. Thinking it was just in your head you kept your head down. "(Y/N)?" You herd your boyfriend say. You brought your head up to look at him to find him looking back at you. "H-Hoodie?" You said holding back tears of joy. Hoodie tried to sit up but a sharp pain went everywhere in his body so he laid back down. "H-Hi." He said trying to hide his pain with a smile. You froze for about two seconds then you kissed all over his face and let the tears roll down your face. "Thank goodness your alright I thought you were going to die on me!!!" You said then kissed him some more. "I made sure to stay with you." Hoodie said, you stoped kissing him and dried your tears. "Love can you do me a favor?" Hoodie asked. "Of course,anything!" You said you said smiling. "Can you please get me some water?" He asked, you nodded and and went to get him a cup of water. When you came back he kept trying to sit up but you wouldn't let him.