Facing fears

(A/N guess what?! This is a combined chapter! Not only will this be a Bloody Painter and Judge Angle chapter, but there will also be a Glitchy Red and Zalgo chapter! Now I know I've been doing a lot of these kind of chapters but if you have any other ideas I'm all ears......nothing? Ok then we will start with Red. This is written in his POV.)

Slender had called me into what we call the nothing room. It's a white room with nothing in it, it was small. Really small. And sometimes there was a wooden chair. Sometimes. I walked into the room, I didn't think he would do this so soon. Zalgo was standing patiently in a corner of the room. I have no idea what we're doing, all I know is that me and Zalgo are supposed to work out our differences. "Gentlemen, May I please have your cellphones?" Slender asked. I pulled out my phone and so did Zalgo we handed them to Slender. "Thank you, now the door will be completely locked with Jeff and Toby guarding it in case someone gets out of control. And don't worry about time I won't keep you guys in here forever. Have fun!" Slender slammed the door shut and locked it. I immediately ran to the door and tried to turn the handle. "No! No! No! You can't keep me in here! Please let me out!" I yelled. I was gonna be stuck in a room with Zalgo with no communication or places to hide! This was bad! "Is it really that bad to be in a room with me?" He asked sounding a little hurt. "It's not you, it's just-"
"Red you don't need to lie to me. I know that your scared." Zalgo said cutting me off. "I-I" was all I could get out. I was sacred, I was scared out of my mind. "Why can't we just talk this out, no physical violence needed." Zalgo suggested. Could I trust him? I had to choice. "Just tell me how you feel, and don't hold back." He said taking a seat on the floor. I sat on the floor as well and took a deep breath. "You scare me. There so many years that you've hurt me. I'm so used to doing everything you say, now that I work for Slender I've changed for the better. I wanted to be there for my brother, then when you came along. All the scares and memories came back. I can't put into words what you've done to me." I kept my gaze to the floor. Was he going to be angry? Was he going to hit me? What was he going to do?! "We're killer's, we are not supposed to be nice. That's what I thought back then. I had no right to treat you like the way I did, I understand that I can't take away all of this pain you feel. But I can try to take some away. I don't want you to fear me anymore, I'm trying to change. But I've been doing this all my life I can't change over night." Zalgo said. "I know you can't, I want us to get along. The way people treat you here is.... Unacceptable. I want to be an example for them, but I just can't." I said. I wish Silver or someone would try to be friend him. "I want to apologize for the Christmas party." Zalgo said. That's right that night he scared me pretty bad. "Why did you knock me down? I was just trying to apologize for Sonic." I said. It wasn't the smartest idea, but I felt like he would hurt Sonic if I did undo anything. "I had a little to drink that night, I was angry and tired. I shouldn't have hit someone, especially you who I've mentally scared for so many years. I'm so sorry." Zalgo said. I really don't think just talking was going to fix anything. And I could tell Zalgo felt the same, was he ever going to get any closer or were we really just gonna talk here. "It's....Alright." I said it really wasn't, but there's no use in saying the truth. Hours went by with just us uncomfortably talking to each other from the opposite sides of the room. Then I fell asleep, I woke up to Zalgo gently shaking me awake. "Hey are you alright?" He asked. "Yeah, it's just been a long day." I replied, he put a hand on my forehead. "Your burning up." He said then walked over to the door and pounded on it three times. "Hey! Let us out, Red is sick he needs to get to bed!" He yelled, then waited for something to happen. "Did you hear me?!" He yelled. "Ugh!" He said and walked away from the grey door. "It's alright, we'll get out of here soon and then I'll get some rest." I said softly. "Why did Slender think this would work? Being locked in the same room, everyone knows that never actually works! For all we know they will never let us out." Zalgo said irritated. "Just calm down. They will get us eventually." I said.there was no place for me to hide and he was getting angry. What am I going to do? I sat there and didn't say another word. The door slowly opened. "Congratulations, you guys have spent 13 hours together with out killing each other. It looks like I came just in time." Slender said. Zalgo stormed out and to my surprise (Y/N) walked in. Was she waiting? Awwww! I got up and smiled at her. "I heard you weren't feeling well. Let's get you to bed." She said happily.