Guys! I have school!

I never in my entire life thought I would need to put out a chapter like this, but in a way it makes me the most happiest person in the entire world. I've gotten some DM's of people asking me when the next chapter is coming out, there has also been a comment, AND PEOPLE HAVE COME UP TO ME IN REAL LIFE ASKING WHEN I'M GOING TO PUT OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER! I should be stressed and freaking out especially since it's the end of the year and tests are coming up along with, big projects, and drama. But I'm actually really happy. I NEVER thought that people would actually want to read my writing or that my English teacher would consider me an actual writer and telling my classmates to follow me as homework. YES THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!! I refused to expose my username to the class so no one actually did it. Yet a few days after that PEOPLE CAME UP TO ME AND ASKED WHEN IM GOING TO RELEASE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY BOOK! Not just this one people have asked me about 'The Sound Of Silence' and if I was going to release another 'How to take care of (blank)'

Ok now that I've explained that this has been a dream come true, IM IN HIGH SCHOOL GUYS. I have school work I need to work on. Don't worry I'll get another chapter out as soon as possible. But like I said the STARR test is coming up and final grades. I promise I will try to make it worth the wait, but just be patient. If you get bored of waiting just go check out my other books I have a lot of them. I do enjoy your comments and as much I don't want to say it but when I see a Notification of someone asking about the next chapter I can't help but laugh and smile.

So thank you? And wait?