Family VS Boyfriend

Splendorman-

Your parents were coming over to meet Splendor, you were flipping out. Your parents raised you like a polite lady and according to them ladies don't laugh loud, they don't run or just goof around. And that's how you and Splendor live your life. You quickly pulled out the nicest decorations you had and made your house look like a beautiful mansion. You changed into a dark blue long fancy dress, Splendor had on one of Slender's suits on with a nice cane and no mask. You liked dressing up but you hated dark colors which were what your parents liked. There was a knock at the door, you opened it to see your parents dressed in there usual nice outfits. "Mother, Father! Please come in." You said opening the door wider for them. "Thank you, darling it's always a joy to see you." Your mom said. Yeah, they really acted like they were freaking royalty. But you knew it was how they were raised so they never knew how normal people were like. "Now where is this boyfriend of yours?" You dad asked looking around. "He's just upstairs, I'll fetch him down for you." You said, just before you could do anything Splendor walked down the stairs. "Please forgive me for my tarty, I wouldn't want to make a bad impression on you." Splendor said like a true gentleman. He shook hands with your parents and stayed by your side. Your parents were shocked. "My God! This is your lover?! He's a monster!" You father yelled. "Do we need to call the police? He isn't keeping you hostage is he?" You mother asked. "I beg your pardon?!" Splendor said sounding offended. "I thought you two would get along, it would take a monster to know a monster." You said putting your hands on your hips. Splendor tried to calm you down. "Hunny really you don't-" Your dad interrupted him. "Hunny? What an inappropriate name! You need to leave my daughter alone at once!" Now that Splendor knew how your parents are he knew what to do. "You don't have a say in her life now if she wants to date a monster like me then let her, if she wants to wear normal clothes then let her, if she wants to have a poorhouse and a job then let her! Why must she live life by your rules?!" Splendor said leaning closer to your parents. "Why I never!" Your mom gasped. And with that, they left. "Thanks, Splendor, now I'm going to burn this dress." You said walking up the stairs. "Oh! Can we roast marshmallows?" He asked in his normal happy tone. 

Bloody Painter-

"Helen my parents are coming over to meet you." You said softly. Helen was at your house and you just got a call from your parents that they were coming home. They were almost never home and they knew about your boyfriend, so they wanted to meet him. "What?! When?!" He asked. "Now." You said. You weren't worried about your parents not liking him, you were more worried about Helen surviving this visit. "Just please be nice and don't say anything about them. My parents are...Different." You said softly. You loved your parents and you knew that it wasn't their fault they were always gone. "W-W-What?! Different how?! Do I need to change?! What do I do?! (Y/N)!!!!" Helen was running around your house trying to make things perfect. "HELEN! Just sit on the couch and be nice!" You yelled. You guys heard the door open and close. "They're here." Helen squeaked. He quickly sat on the couch next to you, you grabbed his hand which was shaking from nervousness. Two men walked into the living room. "There you are (Y/N)! Oh and is this your boyfriend?" One of the men asked. "Don't they look cute together babe?" The other said with a smile. "Babe?" Helen asked. You jabbed your elbow in his side signaling him to shut up. You hopped up from the couch and hugged them each. "Hi dad, I'm glad you guys are home." You said with a smile. "We are too sweetie. Enough about that, let's talk to your boyfriend over here." One of them shook Helen's hand. "Hi, I'm (Y/N) father." Helen noticed he was taller than the other. "And I'm (Y/N) other father." The shorter one said shaking Helen's hand. "Huh? Other father?" Helen said confusingly. "Helen!" You yelled. Helen tried to put the pieces together but he wasn't exposed to that many gay couples that it didn't make sense to him. "Oh, hunny it's not his fault." The shorter one said, he faced Helen with a bright smile. "(Y/N) has two dads because we're gay. My sister was a Sargent. Now, how about you tell us how you and (Y/N) met." Helen was shocked, he looked at the ground and tried to think. "Aww, he's shy, how cute. Does he protect our little girl though?" The taller man said. "That's a good point, he does look a little scrawny." Then shorter one said looking Helen up and down. "Dad please!" You said. "O-Of course I will...I could never forgive myself if I couldn't..." Helen said. Of course with his natural charm, it made both of your dad's loved him. "Aww your just so precious! Come with us Helen and we can do some bonding!" The shorter man said. Each of them grabbed one of Helen's arms and dragged him upstairs. "Huh?! W-Wait what's going on?! (Y/N) help meeeee!" Helen yelled. You sat on the couch and opened a magazine.