Party! Part one (Seven minutes in heaven)

(A/N ok so this is all at Slender's mansion at the same time but the scenarios are just going to say what happens to you.)

Slender man-
You were at the mansion with all of the proxies and there girlfriends having a good time, then Jane said that everyone hast to play seven minutes in heaven. All of the boys wrote there names on a small sheet of paper and Jane took Ben's hat and put all the paper in it."Ok (Y/N) you go first!" Jane said shoving Ben's hat in your face. "Do I have to?" You wined. "Of course no-" "YUP!" Slender got interrupted by Jane. You sighed and pulled out a slip of paper and read the name. You eyes got wide. "Who did you get?" Jane asked. You groaned and Slender read the name over your shoulder, you herd him make a noise of frustration. "LJ." You said. LJ eyes got wide as well. Jane pushed you two in the closet and started the timer. "Try to kiss me and this will turn into seven minutes in hell." You warned turning on the lights. "I wasn't going to." LJ said. "I wouldn't cheat on my gum drop." You looked up at LJ and noticed how tall he was. "Your almost as tall as Slendy." You said with a smile. "That's really a cute nickname, almost makes him not scary." LJ said. "Three minutes left! Just make out!" Jane called. "Don't say that Jane the boss mite kill you!" Toby said. You and LJ both rolled your eyes. "Can we both agreed that Jane is a bich?" LJ asked and you nodded. "I don't want to sound mean or anything, but do you wear makeup or is your face just like that?" You asked. "I'm naturally like this." LJ said. "I wish I how to naturally good eyeliner like that." You said and you both laughed. You guys talked a little more about candy and appropriate dressing for certain occasions, until Jane swung the door open. Slender immediately pulled you in hug. "Calm down we didn't do anything but talk." You announced to everyone.

Jeff the killer-
"Ok (Y/N) your turn!" Jane said you picked a name out of Ben's hat and read it. "Oh no." You said. "Who did you get?" Jeff asked. "Your brother." You replied, Jeff glared at his brother. "I'll try not to take her too much into heaven. Sully stop that's not funny." They said. Jeff secretly slid a small knife in your hand and you hid it in your pocket. You, Liu, and Sully went into the closet and the door was shut behind you. You pulled out the knife so they could see it. "Try to take me to heaven and see what happens." You threatened. Liu put his hands up showing you mercy. "We weren't going to do anything honest." Liu said, you got a confused face. "But Sully said." Liu got a soft smile on his face. "Sully says a lot of stuff like that, mostly just to get a rise out of people, but as much as he may deny it he's really scared to try and perverted moves with anyone because he doesn't want (Lou's girlfriend name) to get mad at us." Liu said. "Shut up I can do anything I want to with any woman." Sully said and took a step closer to you Liu took over and you put the knife covered in blood up to his face. Liu gasped and passed out, the door swung open and you walked out with a smile on your face. "I did good." You said to Jeff. "Yes you did." Jeff said then he kissed your forehead.

Hoodie-
"Next up is (Y/N)." Jane said. "But it's so much fun to watch" You said. "Just pull a name out of the hat." Jane said. You sighed and did as you were told. "Hoodie this may be a problem." You said, Hoodie then read the name. "M-Masky!" He said. "Me?" Masky asked, you nodded. "Well what are you waiting for get the closet love birds!" Jane said and pushed you and Masky into the closet. You and him stood there blushing for a couple minutes. "It's really quite in there, do you think they are making out?" Ben asked, you and Masky just blushed harder. "No we're plaining your Ben!" Masky yelled. "Umm, (Y/N) Hoodie fainted!" EJ girlfriend called out. "Can we tackle Ben when we get out?" Masky asked quietly, you nodded your head. "Hey Ben where do you want to get bared?" You called out, Masky followed your lead. "Hey who left a water bottle in here?" Masky yelled. By the time there were ten seconds left Ben was shanking with fear and Hoodie woke up. Jane swung the door open, you and Masky jumped on Ben and he screamed. After that Hoodie hugged your wast and kept saying that he loved you.