Sally's Strange Behavior

Slender man-
You and Slender were near the doorway having a nice conversation when Offender and Sally came in. Sally was silently crying with Offender's hand on her shoulder. "Sally, sweetie what happened?" Slender asked kneeling on one knee to Sally's height. "I'm going to go to my room." Sally said. She sounded like she was going to cry harder any second. "Ok." Slender said, he gave her a hug and she walked to her room. "Offender what happened?" Slender asked, standing up. You decided to stay out of this. "I found her crying when I was with a girl. She said that uncle Jonny made her play his game again. So I ditched the girl and took her home." Offender said. You couldn't keep quiet any longer after hearing this. "You don't think Jonny really found her again do you?" Slender turned to your direction. "No he's still in jail. It could be that she had a hallucination." Slendy said. "Or some sicko decided to play that game with her." Offender said. "Maybe we should just give her some time." Slendy said.

Jeff the killer-
You and Jeff were in his room. He was told he needed to kill someone ASAP. While you guys were in there you heard someone crying. You both poked your heads out into the hall. "Sally?" Jeff asked. "Are you alright?" You asked. She just kept walking with her head down. "Do you think she's ok?" You asked. "No, something bad must have happened. Don't bug her right now, she mite hurt you." Jeff said.

Hoodie-
You and Hoodie were going downstairs to eat some cheesecake with Masky and his girlfriend. You guys saw Sally having trouble getting the bathroom door open. She was sniffing and her eyes were puffy from tears. "Let me help you." Hoodie said. He opened the door for her and she walked in. "Hey, are you ok?" Hoodie asked. Sally just sniffed. "LJ and sissy are going to be here soon, if you need to talk." Hoodie said. Sally just nodded and gently closed the door. "Poor girl has been threw a lot."

Ben Drowned-
You and Ben were playing video games of course. Sally walked in and looked around for a minute, she looked super sad. "Whatcha looking for Sally?" Ben asked. "My pink sparkly notebook." She said sadly. Ben paused the game, got up, walked to a small shelf, and pulled out the notebook. "Here you go." He said. Sally went back to her room and you looked at Ben. "Did you not notice how upset she looked?" You asked. "I know she was, that's the only time she will write in that notebook. I heard something about her uncle Jenny's game." Ben said you looked at him confused. "You don't know about it?" He asked you shook your head no. "When Sally was still with her parents her uncle Jonny raped her several times, that's how she died. He called it a special game." Ben said, you noticed he clenched his hand into a fist. "I wish I could kill that bich."

Eyeless Jack-
You just got to the mansion and EJ was bringing you to his room. Sally poked her head out the door and stopped you guys. "Can I have some help?" She asked without a smile. "Sure, what do you need help with?" EJ asked. Sally grabbed his hand and brought him into her room. It looked like she was organizing things. "Can you please get the basket." She asked. EJ grabbed the white basket from the top of her closet. "Is everything alright? You don't use this stuff unless your upset." He asked quietly. Sally looked down then she sat on her bed with her pink sparkly journal and the white basket full of markers. EJ pulled his mask up just above his mouth and kissed her head then he left and closed the door behind him. "She's really upset."

Ticci Toby-
You and Toby were being idiots together at the mansion. You were skipping around and singing songs. You passed by Sally's door and heard her crying, you stopped doing whatever. Toby sighed and gently pulled you away. "S-S-Someone made uncle Jonny come back."

Laughing Jack-
You and LJ went to play with Sally, you knocked on her door then walked in her room. There was drawings of horrible creatures that were named Jonny, and there were also some pictures of Jonny raping a young girl. LJ sat on Sally's right and you sat on her left. She started sobbing and jumped into LJ's arms. "Shhhhhh everything is ok kiddo. No one is going to make you play." LJ stroked her hair as she cried. You ran your hand up and down her back. You both stayed there with her until she had to go eat dinner.

Masky-
You and Masky were eating Cheesecake with Hoodie and his girlfriend in the kitchen. Slender's girlfriend called Sally down for dinner, once Sally came she barely ate anything. Only a couple bites and a sip of her water then she walked away. "What's wrong with her? She looks like she's been crying." You said. "She has been, all day. We don't know exactly what happened,but it's not good."

Homicidal Liu/Sully-
Liu and Sully needed to pick something up at the mansion and when you guys got there Sally stopped you. "I need help getting dressed...but....I don't want to play." The young girl said. New tears formed in here eyes. "We can help you Sally and we will never make you play that." Liu said. They got her changed in some pajamas and tucked her in bed. "Hey just remember that if anything happens the mansion will be full of people. Just yell for someone." Sully said, he kissed her head then walked out closing the door behind him. You looked at him confused. "She had a bad day"

Dr. Smiley-
You and Smiley were talking about Sally's bad day and trying to figure out what happened. "It's definitely not a hallucination, Sally doesn't hallucinant. Some guy had too have raped her." Smiley said. "I feel so bad for her, her life was already bad when she died. And now this. What can we do?" You asked, your head fell. "She won't let us help, I will do a physical exam on her. She will open up to someone eventually." Smiley said as he put some equipment up. "I've been there, being raped is really scary." You said. Smiley stopped, he clenched his hand into a fist and looked at the table. "She just needs to feel safe right now."

Lost Silver-
"DADDY!" Sally yelled. You were spending the night at the mansion and you and Silver heard Sally scream. You and Silver were up and running to her in seconds. "Sally! What's wrong?" Silver said as he opened the door. "I-I-I-I had a nightmare." She said. Tears streamed down her face. Silver sat on her bed and you walked more into the room. Sally crawled into Silver's arms and cried harder. "I know nightmares are scary. It's hard to forget about them. Would you like to sleep with me and sissy tonight?" Silver asked. Sally nodded her head. She grabbed a stuffed bare and Silver picked her up, you both walked to Silver's bedroom. Silver had a futon in his room and you slept on that. Sally slept with Silver in bed with him. She clung to her bare and stayed close to Silver, he always had a arm around her the whole night.

     Sally has some great brothers.