When he cries of joy

Splendor man-
You were with him at the mansion with Slender and Offender. It was really nice you all talked and had a good time. That was until the mansion doors slammed open. "Finally! I'm back home after who knows how long!" A voice yelled. You didn't recognize it, but it looked liked the brothers did they quickly ran to the door with you following. Your eyes went wide, you've seen pictures but you've never seen him before. "But how?" Offender asked. There covered in mud with ripped clothes was Trenderman. He really didn't look to happy even without a face, his hands were on his hips and he almost seemed to be growling. "You! You all put me in a coffin, in the ocean with red roses! If it wasn't for the fisherman in the ocean I would have never found my way back! That's when I found a fucking doctor who could help me! WHAT THE FUCK!? You all have a lot of explaining to do!" He yelled. The three brothers ran to him hugging him tightly. "We thought you were dead!" Splendor said. Tears ran down all three of there faces. Trender just seemed annoyed. "It's going to take more than that to kill a fashionista like me." He said with sass. "But your heart stopped, for days! How are you living!" Slender said. "Because I'm a bad bitch. Now I hope my room is still in order?" Trender asked. "Yes." Splendor said. "Good..... NOW GET THE FUCK OFF ME SO I GET CHANGED!" He yelled the brothers let go of him and let him get changed. When Trender looks bad it means he is not happy. Splendor grabbed your hands and jumped up and down with tears running down his face. "He's back (Y/N) he's really back!"

Bloody Painter-
There was this amazing art museum Helen always talked about. It was four stories of the best art in history, he's always wanted to go. But it was super expensive. Now one day you took one of Helen's amazing paintings up there, the owner was so impressed he wanted to put it in this grate museum and you and Helen could get in for free. You didn't tell Helen, you just asked him to go to a fancy place with you. He was kinda confused, but he didn't argue and got dressed. He had on a black button up with his normal blue jacket and black jeans. You had on a golden dress that went to your ankles and it had a slit in one of the legs. Once you guys walked up to the building Helen gasped. "How did you afford it?" He asked. "I didn't have to pay anything." You smiled. "Then... How?" He asked. You rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand, you both walked in. It. Was. Amazing. Beautiful masterpieces everywhere. It was almost too much to take in. All the pictures had a golden framing with a golden plate that said the artists name. You wanted him to enjoy everything, but you really just wanted to show him his painting already. "Hey Helen can I show you the most beautiful painting here?" You asked. He nodded. You grabbed his hand and took him up the stairs to the top floor. "Do you remember that really good painting you lost?" You asked as you both walked down the row. "Yeah, but what dose that have to do with-....... Oh my God." There hanging in front of Helen was his painting, it was the only painting with a silver frame and there was red curtains around it to give it a more amazing look. It was a painting Helen did of a portrait of him and you. He was really proud of it because it captured everything, like a real photograph. "Did you?" Was all he could get out. "Yeah, the owner of this place thought it was the best pice of art as well." You said then giggled. Helen took a step closer, he a hand over his mouth. You heard him sniff, you took a step closer to him to see tears running down his face. Why was he crying? You opened your mouth to say something, but Helen hugged you before you got the chance. "This is the best day of my life, thank you (Y/N)." He said as he cried more. "Your welcome. Now wipe away your tears, we still have a lot to look at. And I'm sure others will want to meet the famous Helen Otis." You said. He wiped away some last tears and let go of you. He had a smile for the rest of the four hours you were there, you took a ton of pictures of everything. And you were right, there were many people who wanted to meet Helen. Even though sometimes he would get crowded he would never ignore you, he would always keep your hand in his grip and he would kiss you every now and then. It was truly the best day of his life, and he never let you forget it.