Who is the one?

When the two arrived at the mansion they just happened to see Lost Silver. They pulled the small boy aside to ask some questions. "Silver, what are you thinking right now!" Jayson asked. "How crazy you guys are!" Silver said quickly obviously uncomfortable with the whole situation. "I don't think it's him, Silver is emo and I'm not feeling so emo." Laughing Jack said. "I'm not emo!"

Next they found Hoodie, he was going through some footage on a camera. So Jayson got his attention by taking the camera away. "Hoodie what's your favorite lunch?" Jayson asked. "A sandwich, why?" Hoodie said confused. LJ just shook his head. "Never mind you're not the one." Jayson said handing the camera back. "Hey you deleted my video!" Hoodie said. The two boys froze. "Run." Jayson said and the two ran off.

Next the two found Splendor, he was having a nice conversation with his girlfriend in the kitchen. "Splendor! What do you like to do in your free time?" Jayson asked. "Well I love to go to the park and play with the kids." Splendor replied happily. "Ew kids." LJ said. "Yeah there not the best. It's not Splendor." Jayson said then they walked off.

One by one the boys marked off everyone they knew. Who was Laughing Jack supposed to be with? They decided they would go to Jayson's toy shop to take a brake and to think of more people. "Oh, what about Helen or Slender?" Jayson asked. "Helen is scared of you and I'm not so that one isn't right. And Slender is so proper and kinda strict." LJ said. "Who else is there? We went threw everyone at the mansion, everyone at Zalgo's castle, and everyone threw your contacts." Jayson exclaimed. The door to the toy shop opened and you walked in. "Hey Jayson can I borrow your toolbox?" You asked. "What happened?" He asked. "That's need to know." You replied. "Did your dad brake something?" Jayson asked. "Yup." You replied. "What are you to doing? You guys look tired and stressed. LJ I like the new look." You said. "Thanks." Jack replied. "Jack got his color back and we found out that means someone he knows is taking Isaac's place. So we've been trying to find out who it is all day." Jayson explained handing you the red toolbox. "Are you sure you checked everyone?" You asked. They both nodded. You could see it clearly, both Laughing Jack and Jayson were sitting the same way, had the same expression on there face, and they always hung out together. "Well did you try Jayson?" You asked. They both looked at you surprised then they looked at each other. " Jason should have been the first person you guys tried. On three say the first word that comes to your head. One...Two...Three!" You said. "Kumquat!" They responded in unison. The two face palmed. "Are we really that stupid?" Jayson asked. "Yes." LJ responded. "I'll see you guys later." You said then walked out of the shop laughing. "So what dose this mean?" Jayson asked. "I'm your new best friend." Laughing Jack said. "Wait, I thought you were my best friend before this!" Jayson said confused. "I did too!" LJ said back in the same tone. "Isaac needed me because his life was shit and your taking Isaac's place. But you love your life, so why do you need me?" Laughing Jack asked. "Do you think something is going to happen in the future?" Jayson asked. "Ugh this whole thing has got my head spinning like a marry-go-round!" Jack said. "I know what you mean. It's just one question after the next. Can we just ignore this whole thing for the rest of the day?" Jayson asked with hope in his eyes. "Yes. How about we help (Y/N) fix up the thing her dad broke."