Recovry

Slender man-
"Well your recovering well Slender, but your still a long way from being as strong as you where." Dr.Smiley said to Slender in a happy tone. "Your saying that like it's a good thing." Slender said back, you where there next to him as Smiley was checking him up. It has been two days since he woke up, Slender was upset that he wasn't strong enough to make the proxies immortal yet. "At least your not getting worse Slendy." You said grabbing his hand. "I'll have to find a way to get my strath up." He said to himself. "No Slendy. You'll be fine you just need time." You said. "I don't think I have time darling." He said then he kissed your cheek. "Ok can I have you walk across the room." Smiley said, Slender let go of your hand and stood up. He slowly began to walk across the room, but when he was in the middle Slender lost balance and fell. You and Smiley ran to him. "Slendy are you ok?" You asked helping him up. "Yeah I just lost balance for a minute." He said with a sad tone. "Maybe that's enough for today." Smiley said. Once Slender was back in bed Dr.Smiley left. "Next time Zalgo wants to fight he needs to come out himself, not let his proxies do the work for him." Slender said, you just chuckled and kissed his cheek.

Jeff the killer-
"Ow Smiley that hurts!" Jeff yelled, you where right next to him as Dr.Smiley was trying to check him up, but Jeff was so sore that anything Smiley did hurt him. Smiley was getting frustrated, even simple things like checking his hart beat hurt him. "JEFF I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T STOP YELLING IN MY EAR I'LL DO WORSE THEN WHAT ZALGO'S PROXIES DID TO YOU!" Smiley said. You and Jeff got wide eyes, and didn't dare say a word. Smiley went on with the check up no matter how much it hurt Jeff. "There I'm finished. Here's more pain killers and get some rest. (Y/N) don't let Jeff do anything stupid alright? I'm going to check up Hoodie." The killer doctor said then walked out of Jeff's room. "He must be PMSing." Jeff said the you somewhat gently slapped in the arm. "Ow! What?"

Hoodie-
"Dose this hurt?" Dr.Smiley asked. "N-No." Hoodie said quietly. "Are you sure?" Smiley said. "I'm sure." Smiley was checking up Hoodie and currently he was pressing down on a spot where he was stabbed. Obviously it was hurting him but Hoodie wouldn't admit it. "Hoodie stop lying to me." Smiley said, Hoodie sighed and nodded his head. "Now Hoodie does this hurt?" Dr. Smiley asked and Hoodie nodded his head. You were watching this whole thing. "Can I have you to stand up?" Smiley said Hoodie nodded. "(Y/N) I'm going to need your help for this next part." Smiley said, you gave him a confused look but walked over to him. "All I need you to do is to help Hoodie up and walk to the other side of the room." Smiley said. You held your arm out and Hoodie grabbed it then he stood up. He put most of his weight on you but you understood why. "Good good. Your making good progress, but I think you should stay in bed for a couple more days." Smiley said, and Hoodie winced in pain. "Maybe more than a few days." He said, Smiley got the message and also helped Hoodie to his bed. "Thanks." He said. "Awww my poor Hoodie is in pain." You said then you pulled up his mask just above his mouth and gave him a peck on the lips. "Aww I'm so glad you guys got together." Dr. Smiley said walking out of the room.

Ben Drowned-
"Ugh (Y/N) I hate this." Ben complained. "I'm sorry Ben." You said and kissed his cheek. Ben didn't mind that he couldn't move without pain, he didn't mind that he still had a chance of dying, he didn't even mind that his flesh was still rotting off. Out of all the problems he was having he didn't really mind, the one thing that was bugging Ben the most was that he couldn't kiss you. It hurt him to badly because half of his mouth was burnt, he never thought that he would miss your kisses this much. A week went by and with a special gel Dr. Smiley used Ben's burns were healing at a good pace. Finally Ben kissed you. "Doesn't that hurt you Ben?" You asked worried. "Yeah, but not as bad as it did. And it's totally worth it, I missed your sweet kisses sooooo much." He said kissing you again. "Ben what are you doing?" You said with blush on your cheeks. "I'm caching up on all the kisses I missed." He said giving you another kiss. "Can't you do this another time?" You asked trying to control your blushing. "Nope." Ben said now kissing your neck. Long story short Ben won and it turned into a heated make out session.