Who he's shipped with

Splendor man-
Splendor was shipped with of course all of his brothers and Jeff. Yeah he wasn't too happy about it earlier.

Bloody Painter-
Helen was shipped with Judge Angle...All over the Internet.

Zalgo-
Zalgo of course was shipped with Slender, and those were the times he wished him Slender were still enemy's.

Sonic.EXE-
Sonic was shipped with original Sonic and Pinkamena (I think I spelled it wrong) When he found this out he went to kill the bright colored pony and spent two hours trying to kill Sonic.

Glitchy Red-
Red was mostly shipped with his brother. He hid in his room for a week, and ignored Silver for two weeks.

Jayson the toy maker-
Jayson was shipped with Nathan the nobody, Laughing Jack, and Candy pop. He just laughed it off and posted some pictures of him hugging those people on the Internet.

Lost Silver-
Silver was of course shipped with his brother, there was some Ben Drowned x Lost Silver and EJ x Lost Silver here and there. But there was loads of Lost Silver x Glitchy Red. He cried in his room for an hour.

Dr.Smiley-
Smiley was very thankful that he couldn't find any fan art or story's of him and anyone.

Grinny-
The only one Grinny was shipped with was Smile dog, and we all knew that wasn't happening. So he took his anger out on a cat tree.

Puppeteer-
Puppeteer was shipped with Zero and Bloody Painter. He did really care and just brushed it off.

Extra-
You were sitting at the hospital, your grandma was in her death bed. The doctor was there with a few nurses, there was nothing they could do. She was old and her body was shutting down. "I see a purple balloon! Should I take it?!" Your grandma said with a weak and shaky breath. She reached her arm out as if to grab something, then she was gone. Silent tears ran down your face, you put your head in your hands covering your eyes. "We'll give you a second." The doctor said walking out with the nurses behind him. You lifted your head after the door shut. Your red eyes went wide and your breathing picked up. In your now dead grandma's hand was a purple ballon.