Silver's Demons

You came over to the mansion to see Silver and Red, Silver was out killing. Red said you can chill with him until Silver came back you guys talked in the kitchen. "Red! Red help!" Silver yelled. You looked behind you too see Silver covered in his victims blood, he was twitching everywhere. There was something about his eyes that made them flash from looking evil to looking scared. "Oh my God! Silver!" Red yelled. He ran towards him, you tried to get to him too. "No! (Y/N) stay back! Get away from him!" Red yelled at you, he helped Silver to a chair. "What do you need?" Red asked frantically. "I need blood!" When Silver said blood his voice sounded like demons voice. "No!" Silver gripped his head. Red rushed to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. "Here drink this!" He yelled. Silver quickly chugged down the water. It seemed to help a little, but he was still really messed up. "Silver listen to me. Your still control, it's not going to take over you." His brother told him. "What's going on?" You asked. "All you need to focus on right now is to stay back from Silver. He looked better, but not completely ok. "What happened?" Red asked as he motioned for you to get closer. "I was killing and my victim ran away." He started, then he gripped his head. "Hey don't worry it's just me and you. We're just talking." Red stared into his brothers eyes to keep him distracted from you. "So I went after him, I caught up to him. Then the knife and the blood. Agh! H-H-He came out of nowhere." Silver said. "Ok (Y/N) is slowly coming this way. Don't lose concentration." Red softly told him. "I'm ok." Silver said. "Can someone please explain what is happening." You said. "I'll be fine, you can tell her." Silver said. "You may have heard about insanity, that all killers have it. Silver doesn't. Back when we were kids Silver got severely injured, even in Pokémon there are demons. The demons blood was mixed with his blood, bringing part of that demons with it. Silver's not a cannibal, but the demon was." You looked at Silver one of his eyes were normal the other was evil. "Silver's demon wanted blood, he likes to try and turn Silver to the demon side." Red explained further until Silver slammed his hand on the table. "I need to wash this blood off it's making him too strong." Silver said then rushed up to the bathroom. "Wait Silver you can't leave!" Red ran after him. What were you supposed to, you ran right behind Red. Silver had a black rag in his hand and he wiped off the blood from his face and arms frantically. "You got to calm down!" Red said. "I'm trying." Silver replied, he pulled off his blood soaked shirt and threw it in the bathtub. He twitched rapidly for a minute then he rushed to his room and slammed the door shut. "Silver!" Red yelled trying to get in. "I'm fine I just need a minute!" Silver yelled, you where just a spectator in all of this. You wanted to do something,but what? "Can you stay here and watch him? I need to go take of the blood." Red asked you nodded your head then he ran off. You sat by the door for awhile. Then you heard a shower start, you knew Silver had a bathroom in his room but he never really used it much. Then his bedroom door opened, you stood up and slowly walked in his room. It was a mess, there was no way Silver did this. He had OCD he wouldn't let his room get this messy unless there was a good reason. You decided to help him out and clean it up for him, after awhile he came out clean. His eyes went a little wide when he saw you. "I hope I put everything in the right place." You said softly. He didn't say anything. "Are you alright? You looked scared back there." You asked. He looked at the ground trying to hide his expression. You opened your arms for him, he ran right into them. He started crying and held you tight. "I-I-It's so s-scary. I can't c-c-con-control it." He sobbed. You just held him tighter and let him cry. You let him cry in fear, in frustration and in sadness.