What am I doing?!

All I could hear was my footsteps on the hard floor. I asked to have a word with Slender, I didn't tell what I wanted to talk about, I just asked if we could talk. I knocked on the tall dark door. "Come in." I heard his voice say. I pulled the door open and walked into the familiar office, after being here a few times anyone would notice the outside was more intimidating than the inside. I sat in one of the two chairs across from the desk. There were papers scattered across the desk with a few stacks here and there. "You'll have to excuse the mess, I've been bombarded with work. What did you need to discuss Ben?" He asked as he straightened up some papers then brought all of his attention to me. I was sweaty and shaky, I could ask him to kill someone for me, I could tell him I was leaving him, I could tell him that I lead the police to him and it wouldn't be as bad as this. "I wanted to ask you something very important." I said obviously nervous. "You can ask me anything, Ben. Just take your time and calm down a little." He said to me. He was going to take back those words in a minute. Here goes everything. "Slender, may I have your permission to take Sally on a date?" I said with fake confidence. Nothing was said for a few seconds creating a deadly silence. I looked at the ground, even without a face I didn't even want to look at him. "I take it back you shouldn't be calm. What do you think you're doing? What gave you the courage to come in here and ask me this? I try to help with your feelings, but this is unacceptable!" He said loudly. I flenched and kept my head down. "Sally, sir." I said quietly. "What?" He asked. "You asked me what gave me the courage to come here... Sally did." I looked up at him trying not to look weak. "I care about her, please at least allow me to tell her how I feel. I can protect her and care for her." I said. How angry was he? This was his little girl, they both look at each other as father and daughter. He never really liked me all that much, to him I'm just some boy who plays video games and died from drowning. I was always just some punk to him. "You're going to protect her like you did (Y/N) is that it?" He asked aggressively. He said her name... He's using her to make me feel bad. Where did he get the right to say her name like that?! "Of course I will protect Sally like I did with (Y/N), I saved her life several times! I sacrificed myself for her! I almost died for her! I treated her with respect! I MADE HER HAPPY!.....I made her happy...." I guess I lost it for a minute, but he should know better than to mention her like that. "Yes but you also put her in great danger. May I remind you when you were having trouble with your sanity." What? how could he say that? "Or when she was bullied, or when she was shocked by that wire. You scared her, you let yourself get too weak to help her. She had to deal with your depression. And she died because you weren't good enough. Was she really happy? You will not give that to Sally." Slender said. Why is he bringing up so much shit over this?! "YES, SHE WAS HAPPY! I WAS GOOD TO HER! AND DON'T ACT LIKE YOU WEREN'T TOO LATE TO PROTECT YOUR EX!" I yelled. What am I doing? I'll never be able to date Sally if I keep this up, but I have to defend (Y/N). I at least need to calm down, he's saying all these things and he's not freaking out at all. I need to play his game by playing like him. "That may be true, yet she's still alive." He said calmly. Come on Ben don't yell, show him you're not going to give in. "I'm sorry for yelling. I think we are done here." I said beginning to slide out of the chair. "Good, it's agreed you will stay away from Sally." He said starting to fill out a sheet of paper. "I don't think so. You're only her father, I'll tell her how I feel. If she accepts me I'll take her on a date." I said and began to walk to the door. "WHAT?!" He yelled slamming his hands on the desk and standing up. "You better not lose your cool, boss." I walked out and closed the door with Slender yelling my name. As soon as he couldn't see me I leaned on the door and sighed. "I'm gonna die." I groaned. "Why?" A familiar voice said. I looked down to see Sally, my face immediately got red. I just pissed off Slender and asked to date his daughter yet this is a whole different kind of scary. Should I just ask her now? (Y/N), if you can hear me up in heaven I need help. "Benny? You alright?" She asked. What do I do? What do I do?! "No. I'm not ok. I haven't been for awhile." What am I doing?! Stop talking! "What's wrong?" Sally asked adorably. I didn't say anything. "I heard you and dad yelling in there. Is that why you're upset?" She asked. How do I answer this? "Sally I..." I look stupid just say something that makes sense! "Can we talk outside or something?" I asked knowing the boss would try to find me soon. "Sure." She said. we both walked out of the mansion and into the forest, there's this large rock that we just sit and talk. It was the first place that we really got to know each other, I remember it so clearly. She told me how everyone thought she was so childish when really she could act more mature, she wasn't that much younger than me I understood what she meant. So this is where we can be who we want, this is where the truth is and not far from here is where (Y/N) is. "I'm hurting, I have been for awhile...And I'm confused. I never want to hurt people anymore, emotionally. I don't mind breaking their bones." I said softly. Why am I just opening up like this why can't I be smooth? "So what's going on?" Sally asked. "I love (Y/N), I still do even though she's gone..A-And I've been talking to her at her grave. As much as I plead she won't answer me back. I don't want her to be angry at me, but I've fallen in love with someone else. I love them both and I don't know what to do." I explained feeling warm tears fill my eyes. "Even when you love this other girl will you ever forget (Y/N)?" Sally asked. I looked down at my lap. "No. Never." I said softly. "Will you love them both?" She asked. "Yeah." I replied. "(Y/N) wants you to be happy and if another girl makes you happy then you tell this other girl about her and tell her how you feel. (Y/N) won't get angry." She with a smile. Now how was I supposed to tell her? Can I just say it? Would it be alright if I just say it? "Sally I think I love you."