When he's drunk

Slender man-
So all of the proxies had a party down stars while there girlfriends hung out upstairs. Someone spiked the soda and there were also bottles of alcohol as well. When Splendor called you down stairs you had to take care of a drunk Slender. Splendor told you that apparently the soda was spiked and he didn't drink the actual bottles of alcohol. You brought him to his room and got him to sit on his bed. "I swear *hic* I didn't kill the window. *hic*" he said. "Slendy your drunk." You said in a somewhat upset tone. "Nooooooo, *hic* your drunk. Y-You need to lay doooowwwnnnnn. *hic* I'm not gonna help when your head hurts tomorrow." Slender said, you undid his tie and took off his jacket. "Where's Trendy *hic* I want to s-s-speak to him *hic*" Slender said obviously forgetting what happened. After you got his shirt off and his shoes off you helped him lay down in bed, but he just didn't want to lay down. "Hunny, *hic* kiss meeeeeee you love me!" He wined. You had to kiss him several times before he was satisfied, you got him to bed and stayed with him during the night.

Jeff the killer-
Jeff didn't drink any of the bottles either, but he did get drunk on the alcohol in the soda. You took him home with you as he drank a cup of soda he took with him. When he got to your house he started dancing and singing. "To the windoooowwww to the wall to the sweat dripping down my *hic* balls!" You thought it was funny but you had to be a responsible girlfriend. You got him to the couch and helped him sit down. "Ok I'm going to take this." You said as you to the cup away from him. "How long has this been here?! This couch is sooo soft!" Jeff excitedly said. He passed out on the couch and you left him be there.

Hoodie-
Hoodie didn't take alcohol vary well so when you brought him up to his room you had to make sure he had a trash can in his arms. He kept throwing up all night and asking who he was. He wasn't to bad to deal with when drunk most of the time you just had to hold his hood back.

Ben Drowned-
After Ben got drunk on the soda he drank cup after cup of vodka. So he was pretty drunk. You decided to take him home to your house, because you couldn't drive Smile dog helped you. Ben kept giggling evilly and told you how much he loved you. He was also seeing things. "Ugh again with the fucking pink fairies! *hic* I'm gonna save princess (Y/N)!" He slurred. When you were bringing him inside he threw up in your front yard then passed out in the middle of the hallway. You just left him there and went to sleep.

Eyeless Jack-
EJ had one bottle of beer and drank a lot of soda. You took him up to his room where he got scared, when he sat down on his bed he hugged you tightly. "I'm gonna take your kidneys if I let goooooo *hic* I don't want to kill youuuuu!" He sobbed. Before you could say anything he dragged you into bed with him, he cried for a couple hours then just feel asleep hugging you.

Ticci Toby-
Surprisingly he didn't act so different. "100 buckets of blood on t-t-the wall! 33 buckets of blood! T-T-Take one down *hic* pass it around! 25 buckets of blood on the walllllllll!" He sung this went on for three hours, he skipped around the house singing. Eventually you got him to calm down, but when he calmed down he started crying about his fear of becoming his dad. Toby wouldn't even kiss you because he didn't want to hurt you if it went to far. "I-I-I love you, but I don't want to hit you! Wh-What if I wanted to take it too far and you say n-n-n-no and I get mad?! *hic* I would be like m-my dad!" He cried. He passed out soon and you stayed with him all night.

Laughing Jack-
When you heard LJ was drunk you wanted to cry, you were scared of people who were drunk. Grinny helped you take him back to his carnival and when he left you got scared. "Am I-I drunk?" LJ asked randomly. "Yeah you are." You responded. Then he started sobbing his eyes out. "I-I-I told you I wouldn't *hic* and I didn't mean t-to *hic* and now you scared! And I love you soooooo much *hic* and now all the kids are laughing!" You kept your distance from him and let him cry it out. He threw up and passed out trying to give you a hug. Then you started crying because you were scared.

Masky-
You took him to your house, he drank three bottles of beer two cups of vodka and six cups of soda. He kept saying that Jay and Brian have met before and he started crying when he was saying how much he loved you. "And hell I don't how I-I *sob* got with you. Your so pretty!" You already knew how to deal with a out of it Masky, you let him do all the talking then you put him to bed. Simple as that. After Masky fell asleep you joined the rest of the girls upstairs again.

Homicidal Liu/Sully-
"Someone spiked the drinks?"
"Yes Liu."
"Someone spiked it?"
"Yes."
"Someone put alcohol in the sodas?"
"Yes Liu." This went on for hours, Liu would ask the same thing and you would give him the same response. Then he put his head in his hands. "I need Jeff." He said softly. "You need Jeff?" You asked surprised. "Yeah....." Liu leaned forward almost falling, you caught him and made him sit down. "I'm gonna kill Jeffffff." Sully slurred. "No your not going to kill anyone." You made sure he stayed sitting. "You gotta stay with meeeee. I don't want to be here alone tonight." Sully said almost in tears. "I'm staying." You said. Sully laid down in bed and told you to come closer, when you did he pulled you in bed with him and hung on to you like it was the last time he could. "I love you (Y/N)."

Dr. Smiley-
Smiley just wanted all of your love, he kept asking for kisses, and kept giving you hugs. You were bringing him to his bed when he stopped at his office and laid down on one of the medical beds while cuddling you like a little boy would a stuffed bear.

Lost Silver-
Glitchy Red helped you bring him to his bedroom, and Silver was not acting like himself. "RED STOP FUCKING HURTING (Y/N)!!!" He yelled, Silver was actually scaring you. "I'm not." Red said. "AM I GONNA HAVE TO STAB YOU BECAUSE DON'T THINK I FUCKING WON'T!!" Sliver yelled back at Red. Red rolled his eyes and let you take over from there. "I don't know what the fucking hell he was thinking." Silver said. "O-Ok well Silver you sh-should get ready for bed." You said fearfully. "Are you afraid of me?" Silver said rising his voice again. "Let's just get you bed." You said quickly trying to change the subject. "What are you scared I'm gonna hurt you?! Are you really afraid OF YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND?!" He yelled. "N-N-No of course not." You replied sheepishly. "I don't believe you!" He crossed his arms in anger. "I don't know how to prove it to you." You quietly said. "Spend the night with me in the same bed, when you know there's a box of knifes in the drawer." Silver said, you were not going to make him mad when he's drunk because he turns into a completely different person. "Ok I will." You bravely announced. You helped him get his shirt off and shoes off. He had you close and it scared you a lot, obviously he wasn't thinking straight he could kill you at any he pleases.