Chapter 25~ The Moldigan Brothers

{Sylvie's P.O.V}

     While walking down the road, with a limping samurai chick at my side, I hum. It's pretty much the only thing keeping me from freaking out at the moment. This woman, who I've learned is named Michonne, seems calm as a cucumber despite our current predicament.

"You got any better tunes to hum?" She mumbles, indicating that she's sick of the repetition of the song.

"I do, but I like this song so you'll just have to deal with it."I tell her matter-of-factly. She rolls her eyes and limps ahead of me.

    I scoff and start stomping up to her but someone grabs me from behind and drags me towards the woods. I can't scream as the large hand is pressed hard against my mouth.

"Seriously? I save your ass and you run off? This isn't time to play games! How the hell else are you gonna get to your friends?!" I hear Michonne yell out.

    I claw at my abductor's arms, I hear him hiss but he remains silent. I continue to claw and kick until I'm tossed to the ground. I scoot back like a crab and glare at him.

"Don't scowl darlin', you'll get wrinkles on that pretty face of yours." He says smugly.

"Leave her alone man, we were only supposed to grab her, not make conversation." Another man sighs, coming out from the bushes. He zips up his pants and takes off the belt.

    He wraps it around my wrists and pulls tight, I assume they don't have rope or anything to tie up a prisoner.

"What do you want from me?" I ask them.

"Merle says there was another one that got away, can't be having any moles to tell their group what happened. So we found you. But that black bitch is too damn smart, we don't give a damn about her." The taller of the two explains.

"Oh I'm Justin Moldigan, and this is my younger brother Corey Moldigan. Who might you be, sweetheart?" Justin introduces himself.

"My group will find you, and there will be hell to pay for kidnapping me!" I warn them. Justin chuckles heartily, Corey just stands there with a grin.

"Oh is that so?" Corey challenges me.

"Yeah. I'd let me go if I were you."

     Justin kneels down in front of me and smirks, I glare at him. His grin turns into an angry stare and then he punches me in the face. I gasp and try to scoot back but he grabs the tail of the belt and pulls me close to his face.

"No one speaks to me like that, you hear?" He threatens.

"Justin, what the hell! You know the Gov doesn't like it when we hurt the merchandise." Corey scolds his brother.

"What can I say, she reminds me of my ex-wife." Justin shrugs.

"C'mon, let's just get her back." Corey sighs, grabbing me by my arm and hoisting me up.

"No please! I'll do anything, just please let me go!" I plead, digging my heels into the ground.

"Sorry love, no can do."

"HELP!!! Somebody please, help me!!!" I scream as loud as I can.

     Corey yanks me hard and shoves me against a tree, the bark scrapes my back rather painfully. Justin then places a hand on his brother's shoulder and smirks.

"He learned from the best, didn't he Hon?"

"Screw you." My voice cracks and I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I just want to get back to Athena and Daryl.

_____________

      I open my eyes to darkness, due to my blindfold. Then I hear the vehicle shut off. The door opens and Justin lifts me over his shoulder. Corey takes the liberty of parking the truck while Justin carries me into a brick building. I am soon set down on a cold surface.

"Shh Shh Shh, don't make a sound babydoll." Justin whispers. He removes my blindfold, I immediately take in my surroundings.

     I am currently laid down on a concrete floor, there's a balled up blanket in the corner. In the center of the room is a metal chair with cuffs and anklets attached to it. I furrow my eyebrows at the sight of it, what the hell do these people do to the innocent people they kidnap?

"This'll all go easy for you if you cooperate. I need you to take a seat in that chair." Justin says. He removes the belt from around my wrists and waits for me to do as ordered.

     Instead, I spit in his face and run towards the door. He growls angrily as he wipes the saliva from his cheek. He then chases after me and grabs me around the waist. I kick and scream and hit my fists anywhere I can.

"Damnit! Someone get in here!" He bellows. The door swings open and in rushes Merle and Corey.

    Corey punches me in the face and together, the brothers pin me on my stomach on the ground.

"Let me go! I said-"

      Merle kneels down in front of my face, and I instantly shut up. His eyes shoot wide open and his mouth slightly parted.

"Let her go." Merle demands. The brothers look at each other with skepticism then at Merle.

"What? Why?" Corey asks.

"Because I said so. Now let her go and leave the room. NOW!" Merle snaps.
The brothers reluctantly leave Merle and I alone.

"I didn't know it was you who got away... I woulda' never sent em' after ya' if I had known." Merle sighs.

"Well thanks to you I can't get back to my daughter or your brother! Why the hell are you kidnapping our people in the first place?!" I snap at him.

"Look, I was pissed at Glenn and he said my brother was alive. He wouldn't tell me, I had ta' do somethin'. And if I let anyone go they woulda sent yer' people back." He explains.

"Well it's too late for that. A woman named Michonne is on her way back and she's going to get someone to come save us. Looks like you had me taken for nothing." I mutter. Merle lets out an angry huff then slams his fist down on the ground.

"I'll see what I can do to keep ya' safe until they get here. But ya' gotta act like I ain't taking it easy on ya'. Get in the chair." He mumbles. I slowly sit down and he fastens the restraints around my ankles and wrists, but not very tight.

"Justin is supposed to keep watch, but I'll make Corey do it." Merle tells me.

"What's it matter? Both of them are assholes." I retort.

"Justin has a history of feeling up pretty women. Corey won't do anythin' but slap ya' if ya' get outta' line." He elaborates.

"Gee, how nice of him." I roll my eyes and wait for the 'nicer' brother to come back in.

A/N- Thanks for the reads. Hope you enjoyed! Plus, hopefully I'll be able to do faster updates now. Comment if ya want.