Chapter 27~ No Mercy

{Sylvie's P.O.V}

    I sit in the corner of my place of captivity and watch Corey Moldigan stand there impatiently. He taps his foot and every few minutes checks his watch.

"You realize there's point in checking the time right?" I say sarcastically. He looks at me with squinted eyes and ignores my comment.

     Suddenly the door bursts open and in comes Justin, with my sister. He shoves her to the ground and then grabs Corey by the arm and yanks him out of the room. 

"Roslynn?" I whisper. She looks up slowly, and the sight of her battered face is enough to make anyone cringe. 

"Did Justin do this to you?" I gasp. She rolls her eyes, sniffs a few times then scratches at her wrists.

"Justin wouldn't hurt me, he loves me. He shoved me in here with you cause you're the pathetic piece of crap who jumped him." She scowls. 

"Is that what he told you? Is that how he justified kidnapping me? I scratched him because he grabbed me!" I try to tell her but she scoffs and rolls her eyes some more.

"Yeah okay. You better do what he says, or there will be hell to pay." She warns. 

"He's got you so screwed up in the head, I'm sure he's probably the one who got you hooked on drugs in the first place." I accuse. She kicks the chair over and angrily grabs a hold of my collar.

"How dare you, he's a great man. He loves me, more than that stupid cop loved you. Tell me, what did you do to make him leave you all pregnant and bitter? Huh?" She tries taunting me, but I know her tactics. They're awfully similar to the ones that drugged up patients of mine used to get out of trouble.

"Go away. Please." I sigh, realizing I'm not getting anywhere with her. 

      When she leaves, Justin comes back in alone. I hear him command Corey to take Roslynn back to her room. He apparently listens because I hear their footsteps fading away.

"What the hell did you do to my sister?" I ask him bitterly. He chuckles as he lights a cigarette.

"We're in love, didn't she tell you?" He grins and then blows smoke in my face.

"Yeah well, the bruises say differently. And tell me, why did you get her into drugs? Was it too hard to get in her pants while she was sober?" 

"You listen here bitch-"

"What a charmer you are." I interrupt him. 

      He smiles, but you can just feel the anger and tension rolling right off him. He moves suddenly, making me jump. He presses his lit cigarette against my chest, I grit my teeth and stare him in the eye.

"I thought... I thought Merle said to leave me alone and to- to let your brother handle me?" I challenge him, stuttering through my flesh being burned.

"My brother can't deal with women, he's too nice." 

"So punching a girl in the face is being too nice? Seems like he's just as much a scumbag as you are. The worst you've done is burn me." 

       He laughs again and walks over to the door. He removes a rag from his pocket and opens the door so he can tie the rag to the door handle on the outside. He shuts it and swaggers back over to me.

"The rag lets the other guards know we're busy and not to come in. So don't bother screaming for help." He tells me before roughly grabbing my arm.

     He drags me out of the corner and to the center of the floor. He straddles me and uses one hand to pin my arms and the other grips around my neck and holds my head steady.

"You're hotter than your sister, feistier than her too." He rasps in my ear. 

"I-I'm sorry, I won't interrupt you anymore. I promise." I babble, maybe he's the forgiving type... 

      He runs his hands up under my shirt and presses his lip in between my breasts. I start to shake with fright, but I can't move. I don't know why I can't fight him off, even though everything inside me is screaming at me to do something. He lifts his head up and looks at me, but my eyes are shut tight and I'm looking away.

"Look at me, hey! Look at me." He hisses. I slowly turn my head but I can't make my eyes open.

       He suddenly grabs my sides, lifts me up then slams my back against the ground. I feel the wind escape me and I cough in an attempt to be able to breathe again. Once the black spots disappear and I catch my breath, instinct kicks in and I start to crawl away. He grabs onto my ankle and pulls me back. 

"Let me go!" I say as loud as I can, but in reality it's barely louder than a mumble. 

        I hear gunshots ringing out, and smoke comes under the crack in the door. Justin gets off me and opens the door. He is almost instantly knocked unconscious by someone. I see Rick in the doorway, he fans the smoke and rushes over to me.

"Come on! Get up!" He hurries me. I get up and follow him, I look at Justin once then I don't look back.

      We stop running when we get to a building, everyone is in here. Maggie, Glenn, Oscar, Daryl and Rick. When Daryl sees me, he pulls me into his chest tightly. I feel his hot breath on my head and his erratic heartbeat against my own chest.

"I love ye', I ain't ever lettin' ye' outta my sight again." He declares. I nod quickly and just stay in his embrace, his very safe embrace. 

       There's chaos at every corner, bullets are flying through the air and smoke is making eyesight very difficult. But we know we have to get out of here before any of us are killed. Oscar rushes Glenn, Maggie and myself over to the wall while Rick and Daryl cover us. We are helped over the wall but Oscar is shot and killed just as it is his turn to get to the other side. My eyes start watering but I don't let myself cry.

     Rick finally arrives, but Daryl isn't with him. And not long after Rick arrives, Michonne does.

"I saw where your friend went. You need me to get him." Michonne defends herself once Rick points his gun at her.

"You have to get Daryl! I'm not leaving without him!" I tell Rick sternly. 

"I'll get him back. Glenn is too weak to fight, you three have been through enough. You need to get back to the vehicle." Rick says. 

"I'm coming with you. I've got fight left in me as long as Daryl is still alive." Rick doesn't bother arguing, so he lets me go with them to find Daryl.

      I love you too Daryl... Please don't die on me.

A/N- I finally got a new computer so hopefully I can update frequently when I'm not at work or busy. Hope you enjoyed. Is the last we see the Moldigan brothers and Woodbury? The world may never know >:) Ps. The actors in the picture is who plays the Moldigan brothers.