Author's note!

Okay guys, since it's been a year and some of you might have forgotten what happened with this story, I'll give a quick recap before I post 2 new chapters! I don't want to leave this story unfinished, and by popular demand I want to continue. I lost motivation for writing because of how busy I got, but now my life has finally calmed down a little. But enough of that, heres the recap. Stay tuned to the new chapters! Ps. I'm going to attempt to stick to the show story line but to make things a little different I might change a few things, but nothing major.

RECAP

- Sylvie and daughter Athena are Daryl and Merle's neighbors before the apocalypse. The brothers save Athena and Sylvie and they join the Atlanta crew.

-major plot twist: Shane is Athena's dad, and dies in season 2 same with the show.

-Sylvie and Daryl get together

- All of season 2's plot stays pretty much the same but with little twists here and there

-season 3 timeline is similar, but with added woodbury characters Corey and Justin Moldigan. Glenn, Maggie, and Sylvie are kidnapped by the governor's men and then saved by the prison crew. Justin Moldigan is killed and Corey Moldigan is looking for revenge on the prison gang.

- flash forward to season 4 and the prison group has taken on new members, they've built a life at the prison just like the show. But after Daryl leaving Sylvie for Merle back in season 3, they decided to break things off.

- once the strange sickness comes to be, Athena gets sick and it brings Sylvie and Daryl back together.

- the governor and his mary band of assholes return to destroy the prison. They all get separated with the same groups from the show except Athena is with Daryl and Sylvie is with Rick, Carl and Michonne.