Introduction

Blurb

What if, at 14, you and every teen your age, are called to enter the Warden Academy to learn the basics of warriorhood, wizardry, and watchery? Would you go for it?

Tierra, who finally decides to enroll, soon finds out it won't be a walk in the park. She will struggle with her grief upon the loss of her mother, her eerie visions of a little girl, subjects that will turn her world upside down, and the reputation to maintain being next in line to the throne. But this time, she will no longer be by herself.

When finally called to face their charge, will the academics be wardens---warriors, watchers, or warlocks---or will one of them get all three?

This is a story of the extremes:
both lighthearted and dark,
heartwarming and mysterious,
comical and creepy.

Join Tierra, Karys, Serin, and Maizy into a medieval fantasy world you will never forget.

Introduction

In a realm far from ours stands a region of Elysia with its icy peaks, lush forests, and serpentine rivers. From it springs forth five majestic kingdoms: Kalos, Lavendros, Isennos, Acuarios and Sephyria, all with one commonality, that is: to celebrate life and to defend it.

Life is, by far, the wealth of the land. It is by such that all things persist; life begets life and life nurtures life. That is the nation's byword.

But what happens when this balance is disturbed by the fulfillment of a long time prophecy?

The Region of Elysia, from edge to edge, far and wide, is home to kings, queens, commoners, peasants, and wardens alike. Yes, wardens of the region, which are charged as either - warriors, watchers, or warlocks. They are the guardians who work to sustain life in its most riveting form. These wardens, whose lives before, during, and ever after, take the plot of our story.