When he realizes he has fellings

(A/N all of these take place two months later and all his POV enjoy .)

Slender man -
'Has it really already been two months since we became friends?' I thought to myself. 'But it feels like just yesterday I meet up with her for the second time.' (Y/N) was showing me this YouTuber named Charley is so cool like and she had just pointed out that the video came out the day we became friends. But why does it always kill me to say that word 'friends' when I'm talking about (Y/N).  I know that I cherish her as a friend so I don't understand. Maybe it has something to do with the feeling I get in my chest when I see her and how my hart beets 1 million times a minute, I even started stuttering and getting a faint blush that grows darker and I don't want to see her with any other boy. It's not hate that I feel I know that....oh..... "So what did you think of that?" (Y/N) asked me "He was very entertaining in a nice manner." She giggled at that. "I thought you would like him." (Y/N) said, then she leaned on my shoulder my chest tightened ,my head was spinning ,my hart was pounding, and it occurred that I liked my good friend (Y/N) and I needed her to be mine.

Jeff the killer -
When I first met (Y/N) I thought I would never see her again, of course that was a awkward moment. She was just standing there in shock with her jeans pulled down but now look at us we are best friends. (Y/N) and me where throwing knifes at a target and I hit exactly where I aimed for the 12 time. "Dang it Jeff how can you do that?" (Y/N) asked me "Let me help you." I went behind her and took her hand that had the knife and held her shoulder with my other hand, then I through the knife through her hands and it hit on the bulls eye. "Wow!" She said in amazement I just chuckled at her when I noticed I still had her hand in mine and a heavy blush came across my face. This has been happening a lot lately I think I'm getting sick I just get this weird feeling that I can't describe any time I'm with(Y/N). She was sick not to long ago if she go me sick I'm going to punch her. In the mouth.with my mouth. Softly. Oh god someone help I'm in love!

Hoodie-
How could anyone want to beat up (Y/N) she's so sweet and nice, Beautiful, and really caring and she gets this most amazing look on her face when she talks about what her fantasies are. She looks amazing no matter how she's feeling. She fell asleep on my chest when we where watching a movie I put my arm around her and she looks so cute and peaceful. Oh god it's happening again! Ever since ...... Well I don't know exactly when it started  but any time I see or even think about (Y/N)I get red and my hart beets rapidly like I just finished killing someone  and my head spins, I feel like I was in the air then quickly falling fast. It just makes me feel like I'm dying, but in a way I like it. And for some reason I'V been having to hold myself back from kissing her? And-Oh-oh my gosh am-am I.......falling in love? I am. I'm falling in love with (Y/N). She woke up and looked at me with tired eyes and giggled when she saw how red my face was I shifted uncomfortably. I don't know how long I can go without telling her.

Ben Drowned -
"Are you sure about this Ben?" (Y/N) asked me. She was sitting on my lap with the controller in her hands and my hands where on top of hers. "Yeah I'm sure this is a really easy game." I told her with a smile. And she gave me a nervous look. I bought her the game Super Smash bros brawl when I herd that she doesn't play video games I merely exploded we made a deal that if I teach her how to play video games she will help me get over my fear of water. When we started the game I couldn't help but star at her she was just so.so.Ahh what's the word I'm looking for, determined? Anxious? No those aren't right. Could it be... Beautiful? Amazing? Adorable? I got it! She looked so perfect. Wait what am I telling myself?! (Y/N) is my good FRIEND I'm not supposed to be going around thinking that she's the most Beautiful, amazing creature that ever lived! Even if she. Friends don't do that! But it makes me feel like something inside me is being torn apart when I tell myself that. There is definitely something going on with me. "Umm Ben what did I do?" (Y/N) asked me I looked at the T.V to see what she did to the game I chuckled. "Love you paused the game." She immediately turned and looked at me. "'Love'? Where did that come from?" She asked my checks turned five different shades of red I looked away at her and shrugged. (Y/N) looked at the T.V waiting for me to help I pushed the button and the 'Battle' continued. It hit me that second, why I'V been feeling so wired. And why it happens to (Y/N)and only (Y/N). "Ben we did it!" She yelled as she turned from the T.V screen that said you win and hugged me I hugged back. And that's when I knew that I loved (Y/N).