Chapter 1

(PS: Diam Payzer is still together cause I'm not a real big fan of Sophiam and I love Payzer<3)

Eleanor's POV:

"Babe ! You ready?" Louis calls from down stair.

"Just a minute !" I yelled back.

I was getting ready for the boy's concert. I could here them practicing and talking about the concert down stair in their living room. I was at their house because I slept over night and the boys thought it would be easier if I got ready here and went with them. Danielle is coming as well but she's driving from our house cause she has some dance routine to go over before the concert. Perrie is on another tour with her girls.

"Alright let's go." I smiled as I hopped down the stairs, into Louis's arm.

~~Skipping Ride~~

"Hey girl." Danielle greets me.

"Hello there lovely." I smiled happily to see her. She was like my sister to me.

Me and her chatted as we waited behind backstage for the boys to get ready.

"Alright let's get this show started." A director shouted to the boys.

"Good Luck." Me and Dani said to the boys as Liam kiss Dani, hugged the rest and Louis kissed me and I hugged the rest.

We both got out from backstage and sat in front row.

As the boys sang, Best Song Ever, Magic,Summer Love, Kiss You, and Little Things, the fans went crazy.

Suddenly, LouBear speaks into the microphone.

"This is a special song for my love out there. I know she loves this song and I just wanted to sing it for her. I Love you Eleanor." Louis speaks into the microphone as tears begin to fill my eyes and Dani was awing.

Niall begins to strum the guitar as the boys sang.

"Shut the door. Turn the light off .

I wanna be with you. I wanna feel your love. I wanna lay beside you. I cannot hide this. Even though I try. Heart beats harder. Time escapes me. Trembling hands. Touch skin. It makes this harder. And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life. For one more day. If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be. Your life. Your voice. Your reason to be. My love. My heart. Is breathing for this. Moment. In time. I'll find the words to say. Before you leave me today

Close the door. Throw the key. Don't wanna be reminded. Don't wanna be seen. Don't wanna be without you. My judgment's clouded. Like tonight's sky. Hands are silent. Voice is numb. Try to scream out my lungs. It makes this harder. And the tears stream down my face.

If we could only have this life. For one more day. If we could only turn back time. You know I'll be. Your life. Your voice. Your reason to be. My love. My heart. Is breathing for this. Moment. In time. I'll find the words to say. Before you leave me today.

Flashing lights in my mind. Going back to the time. Playing games in the street. Kicking balls with my feet. There's a numb in my toes. Standing close to the edge. There's a pile of my clothes. At the end of your bed. As I feel myself fall. Make a joke of it all.

You know I'll be. Your life. Your voice. Your reason to be. My love. My heart. Is breathing for this. Moment. In time. I'll find the words to say. Before you leave me today.

Y
ou know I'll be. Your life. Your voice. Your reason to be. My love. My heart. Is breathing for this. Moment. In time. I'll find the words to say. Before you leave me today"

I was crying tears of joy. I love him. Too much.

~~~

Haayyy. First chapter ! Watcha think? (:

Xxxx

Xoxo

~Angie