Chapter 18

Harry's POV ;

I lifted her chin up and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

I licked her bottom lips and begged for an entrance, her gladly accepting. I love her. This has been going on for a while now and I don't care cause I love her.

I lifted her and placed her on the bathroom counter as I sucked on her neck.

"Harry." She moaned. My name sounded amazing coming from her mouth.

"Oh. Harry.." She moaned louder as things started to get heated.

I cover her mouth. "We wouldn't want the guys to know would we?" I whispered as I pleasure her even more.

Once we were done, we walked out the bathroom, pulling out shirts back on, acting like nothing happened.

She was amazing. We would definitely be doing that again.

~~~~

Lol tricked ya ! You wouldn't think I would do this to Louis would you? *Gasp* lol.

This is still in Harry's POV so continue on !

*Rewind*

~~~

I was suspicious as I saw Eleanor

head towards the bathroom.

A few minutes later and she still hasn't come out. I was getting worried that she might cut herself or do something stupid.

I went over to the door. "Hello?"

"Yeah?" Her voice squeaked and cracked. I knew something was up.

"Eleanor...? You alright?" I asked, fully concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine Harry. Thanks." She opened the door and the first thing I saw was that red mark on her cheek.

I approached her but she kept backing up. I shut the door, not wanting others to hear and get involve.

As she kept backing up, her back hit the wall, making her whimper. My eyes soften and I frowned.

She did the same and kept her head low.

"Eleanor." I said.

I lifted her chin and wiped my thumb over the red mark on her cheek.

Blood.. she was cutting.. I frowned.

Eleanor's POV ;

Whoops. I guess I didn't do a good job of cleaning.

"Let me see your arm." He frowned.

I lifted them slowly. He took my arm gently and lifted the sleeves. He removed the bandage and frowned at the sight. He wrapped new ones on and pulled the sleeves down.

"Please don't Eleanor. You mean so much to Louis and I can't stand seeing him sad like that." He whispered. I nodded and looked down blushing.

I though for a moment, he was going to do something else and back stab his own best friend by kissing me or something.

He engulf and in a hug and whispered.

"You thought I was going to do something else did you?" He chuckled.

I blushed slightly and nodded, while hugging him a thanks back.

"Sorry. It did seem like it doesn't it?" he pulled away. "I didn't mean any of those thoughts to happen." He scratched the back of his neck, embarrass.

Relief washed over my face as I gave in a huge sigh. He started laughing and so did I.

Harry and I have an awkward and weird friend ship but I'm glad I'm one of his best friends. I know he means no harm.

We both walked our of the bathroom, before we could fully step out, I tug him back in.

"Don't speak of this. Please." I begged him, while gripping onto his arm.

He nodded, smiling at me understandingly. I gave him a smile back and was glad that he actual understood.

I sighed and went back to the window I was previously at, not long from now, we would arrive in Canada, their last destination.

To my surprised, I find Louis sitting on the opposite seat. I smiled to myself as I left a lingering kiss on his forehead.

"Eleanor?" He mumbled.

"I'm right here Lou. Sweet Dreams." I whispered as I sat opposite of him.

I stared out the dark window and suddenly, my eyes drooped into a deep sleep.

~~~

Hey guys !

From now on, I'm just gonna continue the story with no POV cause it's most likely gonna be Eleanor but if not, I'll tell you guys cause in tired of bolding and italicizing the words back and forth cause I'm usually using my phone and it lags like, a lot.

Lol well yeah thanks ! Just make sure you remember whose POV is whose from the last chapter and so on.

Thanks !

VOTE !

SHARE !

ADD !

COMMENT !

~Angie

Xoxo