Chapter 15

Danielle's POV ;

We sat on the couches backstage, waiting for the boys.

Once they came out Liam's eyes locked mine.

"You look beautiful." Liam whispered as he held me tightly.

"Thanks.." I said worried.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's just.. we're at a concert and I know she has been through it every time but I'm still worried that it might gotten worst each time." I looked over to Eleanor and I see her and Louis smiling and talking.

Liam gave out a long sigh. "Let's just hope for the best."

I nodded and a worker yelled out "Places everyone!" and that was their

cue.

Eleanor's POV;

Me and Danielle stood in the guest section where there was a large tv for us to see the concert. Me and Dani didn't want to go out there so we decided to stay here. There are always camera mans out there, capturing their every moment.

I sat there, smiling like a fool, looking at my boyfriend perform. He constantly looked at the cameras for me to see his beautiful sparkling eyes.

The camera finally tens towards the audience. Then, the whole stadium turned silent. Signs went up.. most of them for me...

"WE HATE ELEANOR.

BOO ELEANOR.

GO DIE ELEANOR."

Most of them started chanting.

"WE HATE ELEANOR. WE HATE ELEANOR."

I could see a couple of fans frowned and started to yell back. Tears started at the brims of my eyes.

The camera man started to turn back to the boys, him trying to ignore the haters. I could see the boys trying to calm the fans and Louis was crying and almost bursting. Louis couldn't control himself.. he ran offstage.

I saw him approach me and engulf me into a big hug as I stood up.

"I'm so sorry Eleanor. I wish you wouldn't be able to hear or see these things. You don't deserve this. You're perfect the way you are, love. Please don't start crying or I'll start crying." He whispered. I could see Dani frowning through my tears. I could feel it.

I started to sob quietly in his chest.

"Shh, baby. It's okay. I'm here." He whispered, kissing my temple.

"I'm sorry everyone but we're gonna have to cancel the rest of the concert and the meet and greets." I could hear Liam and Harry's voice booming through the whole stadium.

I shut my eyes tighter, as tight as I could.

Is there something wrong with me? Why do they have to attack me? Am I so different from everyone else..?

My eyes were swollen up. I couldn't hear the voices around me anymore. I was still in Louis's arms.

I hear paddings of heavy footsteps approach us. I felt other arms on my back, trying to comfort me.

My eyes closed slightly. My mind couldn't process anything. I probably cried out all the fluids in me, if that's possible.

The voices got louder as the surroundings got even more blurry. I felt my body getting heavy and I couldn't process my surroundings anymore. I felt myself fell from the ground. To prevent a loud thud, I felt strong arms catch me. Followed by others.

The next thing that came to mind was to just give up. Who cares if I lived or not? Obviously not the fans...

~~~~~

Hey guys. I know that some directioners aren't that mean and I'm not trying to start a war or something but I'm just exaggerating for the audience and the book so I hope you guys don't mind ! (:

Thanks so much !

VOTE !

SHARE !

ADD !

COMMENT !(: <3

~Angie

Xoxo