Chapter 13

Eleanor's POV:

"Hey guys, wanna go to the club later?" Harry said. We all nodded and agree cause well, we're here, in New York, Bored, having bad times and it's about time we need our spirits lift. Plus we're going after dinner anyways so yeah..

"I'm gonna have to skip. Perrie is coming for a visit since she's passing by New York so I told her to come here.." Zayn said,excitedly.

"Aweh, c'mon invite her!" Niall said smirking. What was that boy up to.. But I didn't care at the moment, I was too hype.

We all begged Zayn and he finally gave in and called Perrie.

"C'mon, let's go get ready." Dani dragged me to out room and we did out stuff.

Danielle was wearing a black, laced shoulder dress that reached mid-thigh. She wore black, flowered lace pantyhose. She add on a smoky eye and left her hair curly and wild. She also wore black Diamond earrings and a heart necklace that Liam gave her on her last birthday. She slipped into black, lace wedges.

I was wearing a strapless, midnight colored dress that reached mid-thigh and wore cream pantyhose. I had natural make-up on with a little midnight sparkles near the tip-end of my eyes. I add on dangling heart earrings and matching necklace. I slip onto my black heels and we head down to hear our boyfriends whistling.

We giggled and head out. The weather was quite nice since it is like in the month of May.

~~~ Skip Dinner ~~~

We stepped out of the car and head into the club. The dinner was amazing and I was full but I still had some energy in me which is good cause the music blasted up even higher and people were cheering everywhere. This seems like a wild party.

Liam and Danielle head to the dance floor and so does Zayn and Perrie. Niall and Harry head towards the DJ and met some girls around that station. Louis went to the bathroom and I head towards the bar waiting for him.

I order a couple shots and set it down as I feel arms slithering around my waist.

"Those for me?" I hear Louis whispered. I smile and nodded. He sat down next to me as he took three shots and I did the same.

He led me to the dance floor and all of us met in the middle. We were all laughing and giggling. This is probably one of the most fun nights I ever had in a long time... but I think Liam and Danielle was the most sober but they did drink only a little cause Liam got his kidney back.

"Alright everyone. It's time to gather your dancing asses to the floor and partyyyyy!!!!!!!!" He screamed and the whole room roared. What was going on..?

I then heard the song "Alive" played which was one of the boys' song..

Then all of a sudden, I saw Jesy, Jade, and Leigh-Anne popped out of no where and waved at me. I smiled and waved back. Guess Perrie invited them. Then I also saw Gemma and Lou pop out. I don't see Lux so I guess Tom took care of her for the night. Plus, a sweet toddler like her shouldn't be here.

Next to Gemma, I see Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke pop out of nowhere as well. What the hell..? Where are they coming from?!?!?

Then the boys dragged us all up and the rest of the people followed us. We all started dancing like some flash mob and it was quite fun. We had a great laugh and drink.

This might be the greatest flash mob ever..

"I SAID HEY! ITS ALRIGHT. DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL ALIVE? DON'T LOOK BACK. LIVE YOUR LIFE. EVEN IF IT'S ONLY FOR TONIGHT. I SAID HEY. ITS ALRIGHT. IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ALIVE!!" We all clapped and shouted.

We all ended up laughing and swaying out of the club. My phone beeped and I looked on twitter to see probably the best photo ever that I saved.

"@NiallOfficial : Best night ever ! Greatest flash mob of them all ! @littlemixofficial @onedirection @EleanorJCalder @louteasdale @5SOS @GemmaAnneStyles "

I smiled at the tweet and picture attached to it. The picture shows us all dancing and laughing and actually having a good time.

This is probably the best night ever.. We were all swaying around and laughing and giggling and having too much fun.

"Thank you Guys." I mumbled as I plopped on the couch.

"Mmhmm" they all mumbled as they fell on the floor and other couches.

With that, we all drooped our eyes into a deep sleep...