Chapter 31

So currently, we were shopping. The boys got their usually clothing while us girls browse for even more. There was a slight difference though. Instead of getting tight skinny jeans, Harry got extra tight skinny jeans.

"What the hell Harry? You're gonna squeeze your balls off." Sky commented as Niall looked at Sky with a disgusted face. All of us burst into fits of giggles and chuckles.

"Have you seen on twitter lately?!?! Apparently, Gemma is the better Styles." He huffed.

"I can tell why." I mumbled playfully.

Harry sent me a playful glare but it soon turned into a smirk.

"Well that's why I gotta take it up a notch, love." Harry slowly unbuttoned a few top buttons from his plaid flannel. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Typical Harry.

"Should've invite Gemma instead." I murmured.

"Speaking of which." Harry stuck out his tongue.

"Hello?" He put his phone on speaker as we browse through more clothes.

"Hey." Gemma's voice bounce off the phone.

"What?" Harry asked, distractedly.

"Gasp. I can't talk to my younger brother without him having his man period mode on??" She chuckled through the phone.

"Bye Gem." Harry said.

"Bye Loser." She replied.

"Said the girl who doesn't have a boyfriend." Harry smirked. "Ha. Who's the better Styles now??" He triumphantly said.

"According to your fans, still me dumbo." Gemma said. I could picture her smirk. "Ha" She mocked Harry.

"Bye Gemma." He mumbled before hanging up. We all laughed our arses off before it's time to go.

~~~~

"Here ya go." Louis handed my cup to me.

"Thanks." I kissed him on the cheek.

We were currently in a frozen yogurt shop. The yogurt here is amazing and totally heaven.

I moaned as I put the flavorful spoon in my mouth.

Chocolate and Vanilla swirls mixed with birthday cake flows into my mouth as I taste the cookie dough, waffle, and whip cream with sprinkles surround it.

"Good eh?" Perrie chuckled. I nodded quickly.

We all exit the store to be mobbed by a few fans. All of them surrounding Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Perrie, Skylar, Camila, and Danielle.

Me, on the other hand, stepped out of the mess.

"That's what I thought." I heard a girl giggled.

Suddenly, a girl bumped into me, spilling soda and ice cream on my shirt.

"Whoops." She giggled. "Didn't see ya there, sweetheart." She walked towards her group of friends.

"What the hell?" Louis yelled as he ran towards me.

"It's nothing Louis, really. I'm used to it."

Louis's POV ;

"I'm used to it."

As soon as those four words left her mouth, I lost it.

"Step back. All of you." I yelled as they do so. The lads and girls jump by me and Eleanor's side as they saw what happened.

"I can't believe how disrespectful most of you can be.." Liam said, disappointed.

"Why would you torment her like that???" Harry said aggressively.

"Is this like an everyday thing now?!?! You guys torturing my own girlfriend?!?! I thought you guys would care enough and respect the fact that this relationship isn't management. I love Eleanor and I'll always be with here no matter what. Can't you see that she is my everything?!?!" By this time, I was shouting out loud. I didn't care. They hurt Eleanor millions of times over and over and over again. I can't stand it.

I stood silently waiting for an answer from the girls as they stood there shamefully.

"Well??" Niall said. Silence.

"Let's go guys." Dani calmed us down a bit.

~~~

Eleanor's POV ;

I was scared. After watching Louis's outburst, I was scare that the fans would target me and hate on me even more. I was scared that if I do something wrong... Louis might burst out of me..

My trembling hands log onto twitter and that's when it blew up in my face.

"This is all your fault Louis doesn't like us!"

"I can't believe God had the nerves to create you."

"Why on Earth would your parents give birth to you?!?! Should've got an abortion."

"At least be a kind person and leave Louis's life. Permanently."

I'd be lying if I said I didn't care. I was basically crying reading this.

Am I really that big of a bother?

I sniffed away my tears and stared at my fainted scars.

Let's make them fresh again, shall we..?