Author's Note

Hey guys. I know I haven't updated lately and I'm trying to catch up on the chapters if I can. I just wanna make sure that you guys understand that I'm writing another book, followed by another, followed by one that I have help on with @HaiiSophia and @JustLisa on one of my shared account >> @Justthreeasiangirls.

I'm currently working on "Living with Styles" and "When Two Bands Collide" which is both fanfics. On my shared account, we are still working on "Reunited" which probably has the most chapters from all of our books combined. Lol. Also it's our first book. Hooray ! We might or might not write another one after that. If we do, it might or might not be about Payzer cause we don't know yet.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and I hope to be talking and working with every single one of you soon ! (:

Andd OMGOSH. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 600+ READS !! IM LITERALLY FANGIRLING OVER YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHH !!! MWAH. <3 <3 <3 :* :* :*

Xxxx

Xoxo

~Its_AngieXx

IMPORTANT !!!!

Also, (I added this after I wrote this note) I have planned Niall's girlfriend cause a reader asked me and I also still have Harry's to fill.

If any of you guys wanna be Harry's girlfriend, Comment !(:
Or I'll just have to take him for myself(; Lol comment your name for the character and description like height, hair style and length, hair color, eye color, size, your jobs and hobbies, age, any piercings or tattoos if you want, and extra stuff like that if want to be specific and add something else.

Thanks !(: <3