Chapter 19

"Ellie ! El ! Eleanor, wake up babe !"

I flutter my eyes open and saw Dani waking me up.

"Huh?" I groaned.

"We're here!" She squealed.

I look around and saw the boys pacing around, gathering their luggage.

I stood up and me and Dani went to grab our stuff.

"Here. We got it." Liam and Louis approached us with a smile.

"Thanks." We said in unison. Dani kissed Liam while I gave a light kiss to Louis.

He blushed and walked towards the exit. Awe. He's blushing.

I smiled at that. "El?" Zayn snapped me out if my trance.

"Hmm?" I said, still not taking my eyes of Louis.

"Uhm.. you coming?" He said.

"Huh..? Oh.. oh! Uhm Yeah. Sorry." I said shyly.

He chuckled and we both head out of the plane, into the airport.

It was still pretty dark outside and in American time, it's 4 AM so no fans or paparazzi came to slow us or kept us back.

We peacefully made it to our hotel and this time, we didn't have a floor level. Instead, we had a presidential suite ! Sweet right?

Me, Dani, Louis, and Liam shared a room while Zayn, Harry, And Niall shared another.

As we unpack, me and Louis overheard Dani and Liam whispering.

"Remember that night when we talked about getting Loki..?" Dani's voice asked.

"Yeah. What about it, babe?" Liam's voice said.

"When are we gonna get him?"

"Probably when we get back to London. We can't possibly take care of a puppy on the road." He chuckled.

"A PUPPY?!?!" Me and Lou jumped forward into each other.

"Yes." Both of Liam and Dani chuckled.

Me and Louis laughed and smile widely. This pup should be fun to have around.

"Hey guys, wanna go to the Niagara Falls later?" Niall popped into our room.

We all nodded and got ready. Yes, we were in a Hotel near the Niagara Falls. They were performing in Ontario.

~~~

"Oh my gosh! Look double rainbow!!" Harry and Niall shouted. We took pictures and me and Dani posed in from of the rainbow.

"Hang on guys!" Zayn shouted as we enter "The Maid of the Mist."

All of a sudden, rain are everywhere. The boat started rocking. Thanks to our cape that they gave us, we weren't as wet as some people were.

We got off the boat laughing.

"My baby curls!" Harry yelled. We all burst out laughing as he shook his head.

"Let's go to the horror house!" Niall screamed, dragging us all into the house.

I didn't like it.. at all... the monsters popped out everywhere. I was scared to death.

"AHH" I jumped into a pair of strong arms.

"Don't worry sweetie. I promise you that I'll always be here to protect you." Louis chuckled.

"Thanks." I nuzzle into the crook of his neck as we exit the house.

"Arcade time!!!" Zayn screamed. We all happily followed him into the huge arcade.

"Me and Harry are gonna go shoot the monsters!" Niall and Harry head towards a mini set where there's seats for everyone. I watch as they wave goodbye and their mini roller coaster head through the double doors.

"We're getting head to the other mini games over there." Zayn, Dani, and Liam head off.

"Let's go to the 3-D theatre." Louis dragged me into another mini set. I giggled as I follow him.

~~~

"Today was the best!!" Harry laughed in his seat. We were currently at the "Hard Rock Cafe."

"Agreed! We had so much fun today!" Zayn said back.

"To Freedom!" Liam joked as he raised his glass.

"To Freedom!!" We all joked back and raised our glass.

"Uhm.. excuse me. Are you Eleanor..?" A shy, timid girl asked as I set my drink down. She looked around 10-ish?

"Yes." I smiled.

"Can I have a picture?" That surprised me. Usually, fans would cuss as me..

"Uh.. sure." I said. She held up her phone and we smiled.

"Thanks so much! I love you guys so much! You're my idol Eleanor. You're so perfect and everyone. I wanna be just like you when I grow up!" she squealed. I smiled in awe.

"Babe, you're already perfect. Just be you." I gave her a big hug. I sat down and watch her run to her mommy and show her the picture.

"See. You do have people who care about you." Louis whispered. I smile at that fact and we continue our fun night, eating and drinking.

~~~

Niall's POV ;

Yes! Mission accomplish! Today, Eleanor was actually having fun. We were proud of ourselves.

"Thanks guys. For today." Eleanor said.

"No problem." We chorused.

"GROUP HUGG!!!" Louis yelled while squishing us all in.

We all laughed and went to bed.

"Oi." Harry yelled as a loud thump was heard. We all hurry to where he was and he was lying on the ground.

"You okay there mate?" Liam asked.

"Yeah.. the door just needed a hug." He said with his eyes closed, rubbing his temple. Zayn and Liam helped him up while I stood there laughing my arse off.

"Hahahahahhahahaha!!!!" My laughter hits every wall and the neighbors from the bottom levels probably heard it!

"Not funny." Harry pouted as he enter our room.

I followed behind but before I could enter, he shut the door on accident. Now it's my turn to hit the door.

"Hahahahhahaah" Harry laughed. "Sorry mate!" He poked hit head out the door and helped me up. We both ended up laughing.

"Okay then.." Dani said as they all exit to their rooms.

"Today was a nice day eh?" I asked Harry.

"Sorta... my forehead still hurts.." He said as he rubbed it. I did the same.

Oi..

~~~

VOTE !

COMMENT !

ADD !

SHARE !

~Angie

Xoxo