Chapter 27

7 Months Later : Eleanor's POV ;

Every is lovely.. just lovely.. But yet again, I'm quite happy.

Me and Louis are back together.

Danielle and Liam are engaged. Perrie and Zayn is officially married. We got to know Camila and Skylar way better and they were really sweet and nice and pretty. Camila and Niall is still dating. Skylar is also dating Harry.

Everyone seems to be happy but me. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for me but it seems like me and Louis have been distant lately.. the fans just keep piling up. I still cut. There's nothing else to do. I actually talked to Louis about it and he was always crying. Eventually, the whole group knows. We decided to go out to eat today. Hoping that everything would be alright, I plopped down on me and Dani's couch in our house.

~~~

"Eleanor!" Harry and Dani squealed as they hug me tightly. I giggled and hug them back.

Nothing changed. Everything was still the same.

"Baby.." Louis whispered as he kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"Hi." I smile widely. Every time I see the boy, he always manage to somehow bring a smile to my face.

Suddenly, I feel a paw on my feet.

"Loki!" I picked the sweetheart up. Yup. Danielle and Liam got a pup. And it's the cutest pup ever.

We walk to the park where we were having the picnic. I made some chat with Cam and Sky while Dani and Liam were playing and training with Loki. Niall, Harry, and Lou were talking on the other table.

"Let's do a song guys !" Niall shouted.

"No need to tell Niall." I giggled as I hollered back.

We all gathered in the middle where the fire was.

" I know you're somewhere out there.

Somewhere far away. I want you back. I want you back.

My neighbors think I'm crazy. But they don't understand. You're all I had. You're all I had.

At night when the stars light up my room.

I sit by myself, talking to the moon.

Tryna get to you.

In hopes you're on the other side, talking to me too.

Or am I a fool, who sits alone. Talking to the moon. "

We continue to sing along as the night went by. The moon was shining bright today. I guess that's why they chose the song.

I have to admit, tonight wasn't so bad. At least there wasn't as much fans bombarding us.

We all hung out some more and decided to go home. Dani, Cam and Sky slept over at the boys house but I went home alone.

I didn't mind. I just didn't thought it would be a good idea to go there in case any fans attack.

I sat on my couch and pulled out my laptop. I logged onto twitter and tumblr.

"Ew, who's this??"

"Why is she so ugly???"

"I don't even know why Louis chose that little rat."

I quickly logged off and ran towards the bathroom.

I looked in front of the mirror.

"Am I that ugly..?" I whispered to myself.

I look down on the bathroom sink and saw the metal, shining blade that I haven't visit in so long.

This is it.. it's time to let the pain out again..

I picked it up slowly.

One..

Two...

Three...

One for being ugly.

Two for being useless.

Three for the fans.

"Eleanor?? I'm home!" I heard Danielle shouted.

Oh no..

~~~~~

To Be Continued...