Chapter 17

Hey guys ! I'm back from my break but I just wanna say; OMFG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE 1.3k+ READS !!

Voting and Readings encourage me a lot and right now, I feel as if I'll make it through this book unlike my first one so thank you soooo much ! I love you guys so frickin much !💕😍😘

I hope you enjoy this chapter !(:

~~~~~~

Eleanor's POV ;

"Fuck you Eleanor.

Go die.

We hate you.

Look what you've done.

You ruined Larry Stylinson.

Why are you still even alive ?!?!?

I bet no one likes you.

And the award for most hated goes to the bitch, Eleanor Calder.

Slut, I bet you cheated on Louis with his own best mate."

The words repeated in my head as I looked out the window, on the moving plane.

I didn't have the strength to cry anymore. I just stood there emotionless.

I don't even care anymore. This is all a mess. I just wish I would die..

"Eleanor..?" I heard Louis's voice.

"Eleanor? Where ar- Oh.. Eleanor." He said as he approached me, sitting in front of me.

"Eleanor, baby, what's wrong?"

"The usual.." My dull voice replied.

"Fuck the haters. They don't know how special you are to me.."

"No one does Louis. It seems like an on-going war. Against the directioners and me."

"There are some nice directioners out there too.."

"Yeah. Some."

He sighed and stood up. He left with hesitation, leaving me there. Soon, I heard a beep from my phone.

" Louis_Tomlinson : Gee, thanks guys. A lot.. "

I frowned at that tweet as mentions kept blowing up, fans kept asking is it about me and all that.

I sighed before shutting my phone. I had nothing else to say.

These past days haven't been the best but there's always something to look forward to right? I mean the best things are saved till last. Am I right? Why do I still feel wrong though.. is my life a mistake..? Am I a mistake?

Before I could process anything, I was walking towards the bathroom.

I didn't cry. I didn't explode. I already gone past the phase. I just stood there quietly in the locked bathroom. I opened the mirror and found a blade. Just what I was looking for.

I just stood there emotionless. The next thing I knew, the blade was bloody and my arms are bloody. The sink was full of blood. I didn't care. I didn't cry. I just stood there with no emotional, letting my feelings take control.

I retraced each fainted cut. One.. by one.. Letting the pain flow through me.

I wash the blade and set it where it was. Once I was done, I rinsed the sink and washed my arm, making sure not a single blood would pour out again, I wrapped it in a bandage and pulled my long sleeve down.

"Hello?" Harry's raspy and husky voice asked clearly.

"Yeah." My voice cracked and squeaky, betraying me.

"Eleanor..? You alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine Harry. Thanks." I opened the door and tried to escape but he won't let me.. what..?

He walked towards me, making me back up in the bathroom.

He shut the door and locked it and I was scared.

This wasn't Harry. Who was he. Harry would never do this..?

My back hit the wall, hard and I let out a whimper.

Harry kept inching closer and closer. He finally stopped in front of me.

"Eleanor." He breathed out.

I looked down, not wanting to know what happens next.

Harry lifts my chin up and swiped his thumb over my cheek.

~~~~

Cliff Hanger. :0 Harry wouldn't do that to Louis or Eleanor would he ? :/