Chapter 26

Important AN at the end!!!

Harry's POV ;

"I'm here ! Surprise !" Louis's voice yelled through the hotel room. We were all in the kitchen except El.

" Louis !" I yelled, giving him a huge hug. We all said Hi and hug him. I can't believe Eleanor can't hear Louis's loud voice. I mean, she wouldn't miss it, especially Louis's voice. Heck, no one can.

"Where's El??" You can hear the excitement in his voice. His smile turned even bigger. No doubt, he'd travel anywhere, any day just to see her.

"I'll go get her. She's probably sleeping." Liam said as he jog towards the door.

"Uhh.. she's gone.." Liam panicked. Lou's smile was soon replaced with a frown.

"What do you mean she's gone ? She can't be. You said she was here yesterday." He tried his best to stay calm.

"She was, look." Liam handed all of her a small note paper.

Hey guys,

I'm gonna go back home and find Louis. I can't wait any longer. Don't worry, by now, I'm probably already in Manchester or on the plane. Enjoy your stay. Love you all !<3 (:

-El

"Fuck.." I mumbled. I knew she'd go find Louis. Of course she would. I gave out a huge sigh as I took out my phone and dial her number.

"Hey! El here! I'm probably busy right now so just text me or leave a message and I'll get back to you! Please leave a message at th-"

I hung up and gave out a huge sigh. She's on the plane..

How hard could this be? Can't we all just stay in one place for once..?

"She's not picking up. What are we gonna do now??" I asked.

"Well we can't stay here for long so why don't we go back home??" Zayn suggested.

Everyone mumbled a 'yes' or nodded their heads.

"Alright. We'll go first thing tomorrow after breakfast. We'll all go pack and Dani, can you get us the tickets ? I'll pack for you." Liam said. Everyone nodded and ran to their rooms.

"Wait, what about Cam and Sky ?" Niall stopped me.

"Well, we'll give them a call and see." I said. He nodded and got out his phone. I repeated his actions and call Sky.

After a few minutes of the conversation, we both learn that Sky and Cam will be leaving and moving to London instead of Cheshire in two days. Works for me and Niall.

~~~

Eleanor's POV ;

"Wait. What do you mean you're not in Manchester? We've already flew twice, Louis ! You know the only airport that takes you directly to Canada is in London and that means I'll have to drive for another couple hours.." I spoke calmly through the phone.

"I know I know. We'll see each other soon don't worry. I gotta go, love. Bye. I love you so much." He spoke.

"Okay.. I love you too." I sigh.

Time for another trip to the airport..

~~~

I exit the taxi and enter the airport. I look around, watching the busy people for a moment before heading towards the booth.

"Hello there. How may I help you?" The lady behind the desk said. She seemed very sweet. Probably in her 30's.

"One ticket to Canada please." I sighed.

"Okay." She frowned once she heard my sigh. I paid for my ticket and head for the gate.

In the corner of my eye, I saw the whole crew rushing out of a different gate. But that can't be right ? I mean they're in Canada.

I stood up and slowly made my way towards the gate.

As I gave my ticket to the lady, I heard a distant yell.

"Eleanor !!!" It became more clear. I quickly spin myself and suddenly, a pair of strong, warm arms engulf me into a hug.

"Louis.." I hugged him back, shocked. Soon, the whole group trapped us into a big hug.

"Oh how I miss you guys." I whispered.

~~~~

Hey!! So I decided to write another fanfic. But it's Harry Styles so you can find it on my profile page or search it, it's call

"Deranged Sinners (H.S Fanfic)"

So yeah, enjoy !(: