Chapter 9

Eleanor's POV :

I woke up find everyone singing and and shouting. They were all looking out the window so I decided that I would too.

I look outside to see hundreds of buildings and cars and screaming fans with signs outside our hotel and airport. We also pasted by where the twin towers used to be...

Yup. We're currently in New York. Me and Danielle's favorite place of all. Even the boys love this beautiful place.

As we got off the plane and into the building, I hear screams of a million girls. I swear, they were like banshees when it comes to the boys...

As we got through the maze of girls, their screams and unfriendly comments whipped my face like a cold, vicious wind.

I did my very best to hide the tears that wanted to escape. New York. So beautiful but so mean..

We finally arrived at the hotel and it seems like another hurricane of words were gonna be spat at me. I kept my mouth shut as the boys and Danielle says hi and take pictures with the fans. I rushed towards Paul and asked him for the keys.

"Why so early? Don't you wanna wait for Louis?" He asked in concern.

"Thanks for caring but no thank you. I think i'll head to bed a little early. Jet lag." I lied. He smiled and handed me the keys as I return the smile back.

I enter the room that had a tag on it saying "Danielle and Eleanor".

I threw my stuff on my bed and speed walk to the bathroom, grabbing a small knife on the way. It was the first thing I thought of doing.

I entered the bathroom and dropped the knife onto the counter..

Author's POV:

Eleanor stood there crying and crying every minute she gets. The boys and Danielle were still caught up by the enormous crowd of fans that were piling every second of the screams.

El felt like she was gonna explode. She felt like she was going mad. She cried and laugh hysterically as she slowly bring up the knife to her chest.

She decided to throw the knife towards the bathroom mirror and it shattered into a million pieces like her heart.

She took a shard of glass remains and slowly drag a red, bloody line on her arm. She kept crying loudly hoping that someone, just someone out there could hear her pain.

Her arms and hands are now full of blood and the bathroom and a horrible mess. She dragged each line deeper but not deep enough for her veins to cut open.

Outside, the crowd expands even more and the boys along with Danielle are stuck, unknowing of what El was doing.

"Where's Eleanor?" A fan asked. Louis struck back to reality as his mind was distracted by the screaming fans.

Where is Eleanor..? Louis thought.
"ELEANOR?!?!?" He screamed out, hoping for an answer. He began to panic as Dani and the lads looked at him full of concern, hearing his call.

"ELEANOR?!?" They all began to shout. Their minds switch from fans to Eleanor as the shove past the people and enter the building where Paul was standing, talking to the hotel manager about rules and protection for all of them.

"ELEANOR?!?!?" They began to shout worriedly again.

"She went up stairs to your rooms." Paul said as he tossed them the keys to every room they have.

They all started running up the stairs and pounding on each door shouting El's name without looking at the name tags. In return, they had nothing. They checked the boys' room and the security's room to find nothing.

There was only one more room to check and that was Danielle and Eleanor's room...

~~~~~~~

Hey Guys. So I made this chapter with mostly thoughts or feelings and not much of speaking.

I thought I added the Author's POV at the end to make the audience imagine what's going on and give it more action and make it more intense yet, have a rising action at the end, coming into the climax.

I hope you guys were able to get an intense image from the action and what's going on up there. Stay in tune my lovelies !(:

Xxxx

Xoxo

Its_AngieXx