Chapter 5

Eleanor's POV: 

After we ate dinner, I thanked the boys for the meal and headed towards the door with Danielle. 

"Do you have to go? You can stay with us.." Liam begged Danielle.

"Yeah come to tour with us. Please..?" Louis begged me.

I looked over to Dani. "It would be fun.." She whispered.

I nodded and the boys cheered. 

After we headed to our home and packed our clothes, we helped the boys pack some extra things in their home so they'll be ready when they leave London.. Again..

"C'mon. Let's get some sleep. I'm tired." Zayn complained. Of course. That deep sleeper always find a time to take a good nap. We all chuckled and headed off to sleep. 

"You know I do love you right?" Louis whispered.

I was to tired to complained so I just hummed a "Mmhmm." 

I felt him sucking gentle on my neck, in return, I moaned gently while my eyes are still closed.

He chuckled and we went back to the state of sleeping.

~~~~~

I woke up and found Louis sprawled all over.. well.. everywhere. As I gently took his leg and arm off of me, I tiptoed out of the room and into the bathroom.

"Umph." I bumped into someone. Someone hard.. and tall..

"Sorry we both said at them same time." That husky voice. Harry.

"Sorry Harry. I guess we haven't woken up yet." I apologized.

"It's alright. You can go to the bathroom first." He said.

"Thanks." I smiled and headed off.

After a few minutes, I came out to find Harry leaning against the wall, sleeping.. Whale then..

I poked his sides and he jumped up laughing like a little girl. I was laughing so hard by then.

"Hey that's not nice!" He got back to his regular self. 

"Yes hahaha it hahaha is hahaha" I attempted to say between laughs. 

By then we were both cracking up on the floor. 

"What's wrong with you guys? Some people are tryna sleep here." Zayn groaned. Typical Zayn. 

The others came behind him and groaned as well. I continue laughing and heading downstairs to make breakfast while Harry continued laughing and headed in the bathroom.

By then, the other boys were down.

I set 3 pancakes on each plate for everyone and 5 for Niall. I also added bananas and chocolate chips on Harry's plate or else he'll start complaining.

"Ready?" Liam asked everyone once the house was tidied up. We all nodded and rushed out the door with our luggage.

Once we were in the airport, flashes of camera and screaming fans everywhere.. Looks like I'm gonna have to deal with this again..

~~~~~

Hay guys. Well right now, Eleanor is supposingly having such a hard time pleasing every fans, haters, or Hard Larry shippers so we'll give her some time.

As for me, I'll probably be posting less because I have a life too I guess.. I'm surprised my life isn't on the internet.. and If you ask me if I'm a Larry or Elounor shipper, I'd say I ship both half and half. I ship every romances and bromances but I don't wanna take it too for and turn the bromances into romances for the boys' sake/ lives. 

We know they're already having a hard time at concerts, fans, and everywhere cause they got pulled from their teenage years/expirences and got set into the fame stage which is really hard and stressing.

Thank you for reading and comment, share, vote, add, or check out my other books ! (: <3

Xxxx

Xoxo

~Angie