Chapter 10

Eleanor's POV:

"ELEANOR?!?!?" I heard them shout. Oh no... they're coming. I heard the door pounding and I froze. I couldn't think straight. All I did was kept crying hysterically. My knees hit the bloody ground full of glass shard remains as footsteps come in.

Danielle's POV:

The boys flinged open every closet and door open. I decided to check the bathroom and as I got closer I keep hearing cries and cries that would break a person's heart. I opened the door to see a bloody bathroom, broken glass on the floor, and Eleanor on her knees crying.

"Oh My God ! Eleanor !" I cried as Louis ran past me and engulfed her into a hug.

Liam warms me up with a hug as I cried into his chest. Harry was comforting Niall with a few tears in his eyes and Zayn was taking it all in, tears flowing.

"Eleanor, baby, please don't do this. We were all so worried !" Louis cried as he kissed her bloody arm.

I watched in horror as Eleanor hysterically cries into Louis's chest and as he cried into her hair. The floor was all messed up and full of red blood. The mirror was broken and a knife was in the sink along with a sharp shard of glass, all covered in blood.

I can't bare to stand here and watch this scene. No questions was asked because all of us knew that the hate would eventually make Eleanor explode. Who knows what will happen next..

Niall's POV:

Dani and us lads went to clean up the bathroom after the horrifying scene. Poor Eleanor. She is so nice and beautiful and heart-warming but also the target of jealous fans. Louis took Eleanor to another bathroom, helped washed and bandaged her up.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I never knew that Eleanor would do this to herself. But yet again, I do. I've been through this before. All the hate about how I wasn't perfect and how I need to change myself..

Though I know that true fans think I'm perfect whether I changed or not.

Louis's POV:

"Eleanor, babe, are you done?" I asked through the bathroom door in me and Niall's room. Harry, Zayn, and Liam shared a room across from us.

"Yeah.." I heard her whisper. I gently enter the bathroom with some supplies and saw her wrapped in a towel.

I lift her arm gently from her side and start to put medicine and bandage on the cuts.

"Please don't do that again sweetheart. It hurts me to think you'd ever cry or harm yourself." I kissed her forehead.

"Please make them stop." She begged as she cried.

Why can't the fans see that I love her..

"I'm trying Eleanor, I'm trying. But I do know that I 'll love you forever." I whispered as I set my chin on top of her head.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I'm sorry this chapter is short. I don't want to move on to the next scene because I just want to focus on this one first and I don't want some mood swings and confusion going on.

So thank you for understanding and reading this book you amazingly, beautiful, fabulous people. Mwah.

Xxxx

Xoxo

Its_AngieXx