Chapter 3

Eleanor's POV: 

I woke up to see myself still in my dress. I look in the mirror to see a huge mess and a make-up explosion on my face. I sniffed a few tears back in, preventing a huge breakdown again as the memories spin around my head.

I decided to wash them all off and relax a little so I stripped my clothes down and hopped in the shower.

After a few minutes, I changed into a baggy t-shirt and gym shorts. 

"Hey babe. You doing alright?" Dani greets me as I came down.

"Yeah.. I'm fine thanks.." I tried my best to smile.

"Here." She said as she walked over to sit with me on the couch while handing me a plate of Bacon,Eggs, and waffles.

"Thanks." I said hugging her. She was the best.

"Wanna go to the beach today? With the boys?" She asked.

Going to a beach won't hurt right? Especially a private one.

I nodded and went to get my things ready like Dani.

~~~

"My HunnyBunny you alright?" Louis came to hug me tightly after we meet on the beach. I chuckled.

"Yeah. Thanks My LouBoo." We both giggled and went to the rest.

Liam and Dani were tanning on the beach, Zayn was grilling the food, Harry and Niall were playing volleyball.

"C'mon Louis. Pleeeeeaaaseee???" I begged as I made my best effort to drag him to the beach.

"Fineee." He huffed as I cheered and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"LET'S GO!!" He shouted as he throws me over his shoulder.

We were having fun, laughing, shouting and dunking. The rest soon to join us and we were all having a blast.

"Let's get some Ice Cream!" Niall and Harry shouted as they raced each other to the dock, full of people.

~~~

Louis's POV: 

As we licked our cones, I stare at my amazing girlfriend. Can you believe it? To think, it all started with a meet and greet.

~Flashback~

"NEXT!" Pauled shouted.

"Hi. Hey. Hello there. Hey babe." The boys said down the line to some fan. It was my turn and I lift my head up to see a beautiful brunette with a gorgeous smile.

"Hi. I'm Louis." I squeaked out nervously.

"I'm Eleanor." She giggled.

I quickly signed my name on her stuff and wrote my number on her hand.

"Call me." I smiled and winked. She smiled widely and headed off.

~~~ 

And that's how it all started. It was like love at first sight.

"What?" El caught me, slightly blushing.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful." I blushed. She smiled and looked down.

"You do know that. Don't you?" I lift her chin up.

"I guess.." She said.

"Don't worry. You're perfect to me." I said as we walk down the dock towards the car with the rest.