Chapter 2

Louis's POV: 

I got off stage with the rest of the boys to meet the girls backstage. Once I saw Eleanor, my smile is wide as her eyes landed on me with a squeal of joy.

She runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

"Thank you. Sooo Soo much!" She whispers. Oh how I love her.

"Thank you guys." She smiled while hugging the others.

I swear, I saw the most biggest smile on her face. This is my first time I actually did this on stage, for someone I love..

"I love you." I blurted out all of a sudden while the boys and girls were talking. They all paused and look at me. Eleanor's eyes were shimmering and sparkling.

"I love you too." She whispered into my ears as she hugs me. She suddenly leaned in and gave me a sweet passionate kiss.

"Whooo!!!" I could hear the boys and Danielle cheering. We pulled away and laugh.

We got out of the building with hundreds and millions of fans screaming. One caught my attention,

"ELEANOR, YOU SLUT. STAY AWAY FROM LOUIS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE FUCKING SEES IN YOU!"

Oh No.. 

Eleanor's POV: 

"ELEANOR, YOU SLUT. STAY AWAY FROM LOUIS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE FUCKING SEES IN YOU!"

Here it goes..

"BITCH."

I don't see why I'm a problem.

"WHORE."

Why can't they accept me and Louis?

"SLUT."

I did everything I can to please them..

"FUCK YOU."

Why won't the voices stop?

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM."

Why can't they see that I love him?

"GO. DIE."

That.. was the last straw. 

I ran all the way to a cab and asked them to take me home. Me and Danielle's home that we moved together in.

Why can't the fans just accept the fact that I love him too much. I know he loves me.. He does.. right..?

Tears began to fill my eyes again as the voices continue. I slammed my front door shut, kicked my shoes off, and ran into my room until I cried myself to sleep..

~~~~

Hey guys. Awe. Poor Eleanor. I'm watching Full House right now and the theme music is not really helping the sad and sympathetic chapter..^^^

Lol. Hope you enjoy the book later on(:

Xxxx

Xoxo

~Angie