Chapter 28

"Eleanor?? I'm home!" I heard Danielle shouted.

Oh no..

I quickly wipe the blood and throw away the blade, covering it as fast as I can. I put a wet paper towel on the cut and pull down my long sleeve.

"Eleanor??" She asked.

"Coming!" I pretended to use the bathroom and exit after flushing.

"Hey. I thought you were sleeping over there?" I said.

"I thought you'd be lonely so, here I am!" She chirped.

I smiled and hugged her. As I turn back and was about to leave the living room, Dani called out.

"Wait. What's that..?" Dani's voice is full of concern. I froze at my spot, crossing my arms against my chest.

"What do you mean..?" I turn and ask, carefully wiping any blood that might have fallen down.

"Eleanor... Did you look at those comments on twitter again ??" She pointed to the open laptop. I thought I closed it.. guess not fully.

"Just a little. But it's fine. I'm cool with it." I sighed. I thought she saw my cut..

"It's for your own good if you don't look at them." Dani said. "Well I'm tired. Night."

"Night." I replied, walking to the bathroom to check on my cuts...

~~~

"Well I don't want her to look at even one comment. " I heard a voice said.

"Yeah. She could go back to self harm and it's bad enough that she's been in the hospital twice. " A feminine voice said.

"Let's just try to make it all better today. Perrie has been here for a while and we haven't even have a dinner all together. We'll go out to eat and celebrate." I heard another voice said.

That was my signal to get up.

"Good morning guys. " I pretended to yawn and stretched. There stood Dani, Liam, Lou, Harry, Sky, Cam, Niall, and Zayn. Of course Loki came too.

I chuckle as Loki barked and jumped on me, licking my face.

"Get ready, love. We're going to eat." Lou said, kissing my forehead. Perrie's home and we're all really happy she came. Her and Zayn have been apart for a while but now they're together in what seems like forever.

~~~~~

"Eleanor ! Dani ! Eleanor ! Dani ! Cam ! Sky ! Cam ! Sky !" Perrie shouted as she ran out of Zayn's room and tackled us into a hug. We all laughed and hug her back.

"Where's my hug..?" Zayn asked, pouting as he closed the door. We just got back to the lad's house to visit Perrie real quick.

Perrie giggled. "Didn't I see you like 5 minutes ago??" She kissed Zayn anyways.

"Let's go eat first and we'll meet up with 5SOS while you girls have your time." Liam said, one arm wrapped around Dani's waist.

The boys are doing a new tour with 5SOS. We met them a few times and they were really nice lads from Australia.

I got out of the car and I see teenage girls surrounding us right away. Only a few like 4-5. They took pictures with the boys and girls. All except me. Did they really hate me that much ?

Suddenly, a blonde girl came up to me and gave me a note. I open it slowly and my heart sank.

"I hope you know that Louis doesn't really love you. No one does. You're a total fat bitch."

I look at the girls with no emotion and they were looking at me giggling and laughing, whispering things.

"Bullshit. " Louis yelled, making the girls scurrying away, scared.

We enter the restaurant and sat down. After ordering, everyone was eating there food.

"El, you gotta eat something.." Skylar told me, rubbing my back.

I stared at my food, "I'm not hungry."

"You're not a bitch. You're not fat. You are perfect. They're just jealous of you. Plus, you have a loving boyfriend." Camila assured me.

"Thanks guys." I sighed.

"Let's just eat and we can all go back to the boys' house and watch movies and gossip." Perrie send me one of her famous, loving smile.

"Thanks. I love you guys so much." I gave them all a weak smile.

"We love you too. " They all chirped, smiling proudly.