Chapter 32

I sat on my bed, staring at my scars, shaking and shivering. The lads and girls were still out, doing who knows what. Being the girl I am (in this state of course), I decided to stay home.

I really hate life. Even more than ever. Dating Louis was a huge mistake. People are judging him too and he doesn't deserve that. I just don't know what to do at this point and honestly, I just want to have a getaway. I just want to disappear.

Perrie's POV

"So that's the plan? You're gonna propose to her where your first date was held?" Dani asked Louis.

He nodded. I smile at this, knowing that another couple of engagement was about to bloom. I look over at Zayn and he was smiling as wide as I am. I couldn't help but feel this feeling inside me. Happiness, joy. Something I know the crew hasn't dealt with in a while.

"I'll take her out on the date next Sunday." Louis smiled widely. "It's been a few years now and I'm ready. I want her to be mine. I need her to be mine."

"We'll take her out shopping!" I piped in, Cam and Sky nodding their heads viciously. Me and Dani laughed at the girls' enthusiastic personality.

"So this is it. Three of us are engaged or married and there's only two of us left. Say, when are you guys gonna propose?" Zayn joked as Liam chuckled. Niall's face flushed red and Harry stood there awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Soon..." Harry stuttered.

"Yeah.. you know.. after all these weddings and uhm.. stuff." Niall added, blushing hard.

"Sigh. They will never learn when the time is right." Louis joked.

We all laughed at them as their faces turn even redder. How lovely.

"There's nothing to do anymore. The tour is over. And we have no life." Louis whined as we got up from the table we were sitting at. We exit the small coffee shop after we pay.

"Let's go do something. I heard there's a carnival somewhere in town. Let's hit there." Dani said.

"I'll call El and tell her to get ready." Sky walked off.

After that we all headed off to pick up Eleanor.

Eleanor's POV

I took a quick shower and threw on something nice and cool. Since it's gonna be a steaming night tonight. Like a dress.

After applying a bit of make-up and putting my hair in a fan bun, I slip into my flats and head down the lobby and waited.

So we're going to the carnival.
Again. I think it's been a few since we went. It did bring back a few good.. and bad, memories..

~~~~

"LOUIS!" The girls screamed, pushing me away. Of course I was pushed away, though I didn't mind. I'm used to it.

I walk towards the Ferris wheel. Memories coming back.

"Hello ma'am. Getting on the Ferris wheel ?" The man operating the thing asked.

"Oh no. Just admiring the wheel." I slightly chuckled.

The man nodded. "Is that your boyfriend over there?" He nod towards Louis.

"Yeah.. he's quite the attraction." I sadly smiled.

"Patience, young one." He smiled but it soon turn into a frown. " Your time will come soon.. good and bad."

I gave him a confused expression. But before I could speak, he cut me off.

"Well I gotta go now. Have fun." He smiled and walk off. I turn to see Louis still with the fans and turn back and the man was gone in a flash.

"Some man.." I mumbled, staring at the Ferris wheel.

~~~~

As time went by, I kept my eyes straight dead ahead. Fake laughing and smile every now and then. I didn't feel right.

The mans words replay in my head. What does he mean my time will come soon ? Good and Bad ?

Then we all heard a ring.

"Sorry." Harry replied quickly before leaving the group.

"Ugh." Louis said pulling out his phone. Twitter has been blowing up today. The fans want another concert in London. Not only that, but the hashtag, #BreakElounor, has been trending too. When I click on it, the only comment was that. Nothing else. The fans can be really secretive these days.

"You know I'll never break up with you right? I'll always love you. You have my word." Louis whispered to me.

"I know." I faintly smile. " I love you too. " He planted a soft kiss on my cold lips.

After a long day of what we considered 'fun,' we headed home, awaiting for the next notification to blow up our phones.