Chapter 23

Hey guys ! I Got Harry's gf booked so this chapter is for >>> @liv0619. Thanks for participating @liv0619 and @camilajgu26 !

~~~

Eleanor's POV ; (Rewind)

I was at the airport. There was a really long delay for the day so I was waiting and I heard some girls giggle at my left. I looked over and they were watching something it someone sing.

I recognized that voice...

"Hands are silent.

Voices numb.

Try to scream out my lungs.

It makes this harder. "

"And... the tears.. str..str.."

"I'm sorry everyone. I can't do this." Louis's voice came through the phone.

My eyes started to water. I shook it off and looked at my luggage. I felt like something was missing. Luggage, check. My hand purse, check. My mini luggage.. Not check.

I began to panick. Thank god I had another hour. I drove back to the hotel and talked to the workers. I quietly unlock the door and I heard sobs. From Louis.

Am I hallucinating..? Am I going crazy..? Just in case I'm not.. I called out.

"Louis? Please don't cry. Sweetie? I'm right here.." The sobs stopped but the sniffing was there. Nothing. No answer.

I sighed and grabbed my luggage and head out. He could still be at the concert. It didn't matter. No one cared about me.

"Louis.." I sighed as I began walking down the hall, making my voice fade even more.

I saw rushing of a few people and I recognized them. The rest of the boys and Dani. Louis was no where to be found. He probably is in there.. I wonder if I should stay.. go back in there or leave..

I hid and listened at their door.

I heard a few mumble from a girl's voice. It was Dani. I tried to make out the words but I couldn't.

I heard a lot of crying. That's for sure. By now, I made my decision.. I'm staying. But not with Louis..

I went down to the lobby and there was a new worker. He was a quite handsome boy but only Louis could stole my heart.

"Hi. Is the room across the presidential suite open..?" Yes, there is rooms on the same floor. Mostly for famous people and yeah..

"Yeah." He smirked. "But I wouldn't mind if you stayed with me." He winked. I gave him a disgusted look.

"Look. I don't have time to play your games, okay? I have my own relationship to deal with now if you could please, book me that room, I'd appreciate it." I gave him a glare and told him in a stern tone.

He was taken back and quickly did his stuff and handed me a key card.

"Thank you." I said through gritted teeth. I didn't have time for his shit. Louis is up there crying and being the stupid person I am, I stayed at the room across from his. I could've just ran in there and hugged him but I was scared what they might thought.

They could've said I was lying to them. That I didn't care. That I made Louis messed-up during a concert and had to cancel it in front of their million fans.

I didn't want that. I didn't need that. They're my most caring people next to family. Hell, they practically are my family so I can't lose them. They've helped me through so much. I admit, I do actually need them.