Chapter 33

Hours passed. It was a new day today. The boys are getting ready today for their concert soon. Me and the girls were getting ready for the requested concert. I didn't even know they did this, sadly.

I sat on the couch, waiting for the other girls.

"Let's go! We'll miss it if we don't hurry!" Perrie squealed in excitement. It's not so often that she gets to see Zayn performs.

"Let's see what awaits me this time.." I mumbled to myself as I head to the lobby with the other girls.

I admit it, I was scared. I was truly horrified of what the girls/boys in the crowd would say to me. I'm afraid I would never hear the end of this. It would haunt me until I die.

"Let's go, El." Perrie smiled as she held out my hand. I snap back to reality and accepted her kind offer.

I look out the window as millions of familiar fans screech, holding and covering their little boards and signs. I ponder about what those signs will say.

I enter, trying my best to ignore the girls comments. We sat in the very front row, and soon enough, the concert started.

Reader/Author's POV;

The whole stadium roared with screams and singing. They were all having a pretty good decent time, surprisingly.

It was kinda strange for Eleanor. There was not once a word in the stadium about her and no one hated on her. Not much anyways.

"Thank you everyone for attending! We really enjoyed this requested concert and would love to do it again!" Liam's voice traveled throughout the stadium.

Just as the boys get ready to leave, the fans' screams grow louder and even louder, holding the boys back.

Cam, Sky, Perrie, Dani, and Eleanor turned around and look at the fans.

As the fans planned, they all finally held up their signs and board.

"ELEANOR'S A FAGGOT."

"#BREAKELOUNOR"

"ELEANOR'S A SLUT."

"BITCH"

"WHORE"

"FUCKING PIG"

Eleanor silently cried as she read them. They planned this concert, not for them to watch the boys. But for them to break Eleanor. Break her until Elounor is extinct.

Eleanor ran out and into the limo, ignoring all the calls and rushes.

The boys and girls try their best to reach Eleanor but they got held back by so many fans.

Eleanor shut the door and locked herself in her bathroom with a bottle of vodka. She looked at the bathroom, tears flowing nonstop as memories of the shattered mirror ran back through her mind. Her hair is scrambled up, her make up is a mess and her pain is only growing stronger against her.

She laughed and cried as she drank the alcohol quickly.

"Pathetic." She laughed to herself.

"I'm fat. I'm stupid. I'm a slut. I'm crazy." Eleanor laughed at herself in the mirror.

"Louis would be better off without me. Hell, they'd all be better without me. I'm a fucking bothersome." She cried.

"I HATE MYSELF. I HATE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AND MYSELF. WHY CANT I BE AS PRETTY AS DANIELLE OR KIND AS PERRIE OR FUNNY AS SKYLAR OR CONFIDENT AS CAMILA." She screeched as she threw the glasss bottle against the sink, pieces trashing at her skin, making her bleed a little.

"Red. All fucking red. All I see everyday is bloody red." She whispered as she took out her phone.

"You all got what you wanted. Are you happy now. I'm glad that you finally made me realize how worthless I am." She tweeted before throwing her phone, smashing it in the tub.

She grabbed a glass piece and held it tightly, blood pouring rapidly out of her palm.

She cut her wrists and face and thighs all over, deeper each time, harder each time.

"ELEANOR STOP." She turn her head to see Louis crying as he kneeled down raise her.

The mess of blood and glass is in the bathroom once more.

"NO IM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT." She laughed as she cut one last time.

Unfortunately, she attacked her veins without knowing it.

"I'm so sorry, Louis. You deserve someone better." She fell into his lap, losing more blood every second.

The girls and lads stood there, waiting for the ambulance, crying at the sight.

"No. No. You're the one I want. Eleanor, please. Will you marry me?" Louis pulled out the ring from his pocket, shaking.

Eleanor nodded as she cried and smiled a bit, blood still pouring.

Louis slipped the ring on her finger, still shaking and kissed her, holding her hand.

Eleanor kissed back and her grip on his hand tighten.

Suddenly, her kiss stopped and her grip loosen as they all stood there, eyes widen and crying.