Chapter 11

Liam's POV:

After a couple minutes to convince Paul to let us switch bedrooms for the night, he finally said yes without knowing what happened to Eleanor. It's just our secret. Eleanor is sleeping with Louis in his and Niall's room, Niall moved to me, Zayn, and Harry's room, and I'm sleeping with Danielle in her and Eleanor's room for the night.

"You think she'll be okay? I'm really worried about her.." Danielle whispered as she cuddled further into my chest.

"I think she'll be fine. She has us and Louis." I said, trying to convince myself more than Danielle.

We're all worried about Eleanor. She has practically became family. Sure she's a model but other then that, she was and still is a huge fan of ours and she may be the only fan that is dating one of our members.. she's really special in so many different ways. Just like my Danielle.

"So babe, you tink we should get a puppy?" I said trying to light up the mood a bit. She looked up at me.

"A puppy?" She said.

"Yeah.. you know to lighten all of our moods up. These past weeks have been rough and I just thought that a puppy could be a nice company.."

"Sure. What should his or her name be?" She asked.

"His name shall be... uhm.. Loki..?" I asked.

"Loki it is. Loki Payne. Hmm.. I like it." She smiled.

I smiled and kissed her goodnight as we drift off to a good night sleep.

Eleanor's POV:

"ELEANOR YOU BITCH."

"ELEANOR'S A SLUT."

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING IN THE WAY OF ONE DIRECTION?!?!?"

"LARRY IS REAL. YOU'RE JUST A FAKE."

I listened all around me, taking in every single scream I heard.

"Please just stop! I've done nothing wrong! Why are you doing this to me?!?!" I shut my eyes and felt the room spin.

I open my eyes to find myself in a dark room. I see a light. A very bright light and shadow coming.

"Louis?" I asked hoping it was him.

"Eleanor, babe. Calm down. I won't let anyone hurt you. I love you." My hero said.

He open his arms and I try to run into them but he disappears slowly and dimly.

"Louis?!? No! Please! Don't go away! I need you." I cried as my knees hit the ground and my hands cover my face.

~Reality~

I woke up panting heavily. I can't imagine my life without Louis, Danielle, the boys, or even Zayn's girlfriend, Perrie.

I love them all to death..

"Is everything alright ?" Louis asked in his incredibly attractive morning like voice.

"Everything's fine Lou. Go back to sleep sweetheart." I smiled at him even though he couldn't see me. He groaned and went back to sleep.

I gave him a light kiss and chuckled as he yanked me in closer to him.

••••••••••••

Heyyyooo. So, right now or like a week or so ago, I'm reading a fanfic call "Loving Leo" by OneStoryLand and it's about Leo Howard who plays Jack from Kickin It in Disney XD and let me tell you, I'm falling for him right now haha. 😍😍😍

He is incredibly hot and the author is just killing me and making him even hotter and makes sounds like Harry Styles and oml too much feels right there.. Haha so yeah. Enjoy and have a nice dayy !(:

Xxxx

Xoxo

Its_AngieXx