Epilogue.

Unfortunately, this is the end for all of us.

Eleanor died that day right after Louis proposed to her.

She was buried with her ring on her right hand.

One Direction was never the same. Actually, One Direction is not One Direction anymore. They split up.

Louis became alone and never left his house, resulting in a quick early death due to lack of food and hydration and his depression anxiety.

Liam and Danielle broke off the engagement and went their own ways. Liam became alcoholic and dated some girl name Sophia. (No offense to her.)

Camila and Niall broke up after a huge argument. They tried and tried but t never work. So Camila moved all the way from London to the states, losing all contact to Skylar and the boys and girls.

Skylar and Harry aren't talking to each other, resulting into another break up.

Zayn and Perrie got a divorce. Perrie continue with her job, the memories still haunting her and Zayn became a drug addict. His life became horrible and a mess.

Now of course, we all know this is not true. But the point of this story is that yes,

We all have our moments and they had their moments. Good and bad.

But we can only grip on those moments so long until we cross the line and as a result, someone may loose their life, affecting others along the way.

We only have our moments so long until they completely dissolve, whether it's our fault or natures.

We will always have fault in the littlest things in life. It's okay. But it's not okay to continue it.

So help stop bullying. Whether it's school or public or celebrities, it doesn't make a difference. We will all die in a way. Painful or not. The victims just have it harder.

I really enjoyed writing this for all of you and yes, this is it.

I hope you all enjoyed this fanfic and I wish the best for all of you in life.

Thank you so much for the reads. I love you all.

✖️Angie✖️