The Day Before

March 16, 2013

My name is Ella. I'm 13 years old and 2 weeks pregnant. I know, I'm way to young to be pregnant... But I am... It all happened on February 28, 2013.

February 27, 2013

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I hate that sound. But I knew I had to get up. Today was Friday and I was looking forward to the weekend.

My sister, Tori or Victoria who was 1 year older than me, was having a party with some of her friends and some of my friends Saturday night. I know she was inviting boys to her party but I didn't think much if it.

I went to school just like any other day. The pretty much only reason I like having to go to school is to see my friends. My best friend ever is Katii.

The final bell was always the best sound all day! I always walk home with this kid, Tommy who lives 4 houses from me. He's nice and he lets me talk to him about anything and always keeps it a secret. He's the one I can go to talk to if Katii isn't around.

I was at the dinner table with Tori when she brought up the party for tomorrow night.

Tori: So are you excited for tomorrow?

Ella: Yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Tori: I don't know, I just want you to be careful. This is a boy-girl party...

Ella: I know I'm not going to have "it" or anything, if that's what your thinking...

Me and my sister can talk to each other about things like that. We talk to each other about everything pretty much. We never fight, we always just make deals with each other and it always turns out ok.

February 28, 2013

Today felt different... Like something was going to happen... I didn't know what it was or if it meant something, but I just kind of ignored it...