**One New Text Message**

I arrived at Cam's house around 11 that morning. Mrs.Johnson let me eat lunch over there and me and Cameron just hung out in his room with Oscar. We talked about what school will be like from now on with Trevor and Chris watching our every move. How the teachers will be. This is going to be very interesting...

Cameron: are you ever going to talk to Trevor again?

Ella: I don't know... Right now, I just want him gone and to not interact with me at all...

Cameron: I will not put up with any crap at school anymore... Everything is already tough and nobody needs to make it worse...

Ella: Cameron, you don't need to put up with anything! Why are you acting like you absolutely need to be the father for Oscar and need to protect me? I just don't get it!

Cameron: Ella, I do need to be the father for Oscar and I do need to protect you! Remember when you went back to school and Chris gave you a heart attack? You were so scared! I found you in the hall way and you were shaking when you hugged me!

Ella: I know and I'm glad you were there! But I just don't get why your putting up with all of this when you don't absolutely need to...

At that moment, Cameron pulled me into a hug and held me tight. I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes.

Cameron: why are you crying?

Ella: I'm scared...

Cameron: don't be.

I laid my head on Cameron's shoulder. I soon started drifting off to sleep. I felt Cameron shift his position and I fell asleep.

Cameron: Ella, Ella, wake up.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Cameron's soft blue eyes and his hand on my arm.

Cameron: your mom is going to pick you up in fifteen minutes, I just wanted to wake you up a little bit before she gets here.

Ella: thanks

I sat up and smiled at him. I stood up and stretched and saw I was in Cam's sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt.

Ella: did you change me into these?

Cam: no, you woke up and complained that you weren't comfortable in your clothes so I gave you some of mine and you changed and fell back asleep.

Ella: I did? I don't remember that...

Cam: well, you did fall over when you were changing and you acted like you were half asleep... Doesn't surprise me,

Ella: hahahaha, well looks like we aren't the only ones awake in this room,

I looked over towards Oscar and he was smiling in his car seat.

Ella: what are you smilin' at little man?

I walked over to him and started tickling him. He started laughing in a cute baby way. I picked him up and carried him over to the bed.

Cameron: he is the cutest baby, he takes after you Ella!

Ella: aww, thanks Cam!

Mrs. Johnson: Ella, your mother is here!

Ella: ok, thank you!

Cam: I'll call you tomorrow and you can come back over here.

Ella: ok, bye Cam!

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and stood up. I hooked Oscar into his car seat and picked him up. I walked down the stairs and saw mom in the living room.

Mom: hi Ella!

Ella: hi mom!

Mrs.johnson: well, thank you for having Ella over here! She can stay over here anytime she wants, it's always ok!

I smiled,

Mom: thank you, well, we will see you soon!

Mrs. Johnson: bye Ella!

Ella: bye!

I got into the car and we drove home. I was still a little groggy from the nap at Cam's so I just went upstairs and laid on my bed. I went on my phone for a little while.

I texted Cam for a little bit. And then, got a text from someone else...

**Trevor: Ella, I'm really sorry for everything...**

I was so shocked... He had the guts to talk to me after Cam pounded his face in.

**Ella: I can't forgive you...**

**Trevor: but I'm soo sorry! I never meant to hurt you!**

**Ella: I don't care who you tried to hurt, but you hurt me!**

**Trevor: can I talk to you in school on Monday?**

**Ella: sure but I'm not going to stop Cam from killing you though.**

**Trevor: ok ttyl**

Did I just make a big mistake? I know I'm not going to forgive him but I still want to see why he did what he did...

*the next morning*

My mom dropped me off at Cameron's at 11 so she could start cleaning sort of early. When I arrived I went up to Cams room with Oscars car seat in my hands.

I knocked and he opened it.

Cam: hey!

Ella: hi!

We walked up the stairs and went into his room. I set Oscar down and sat on his bed. I was actually pretty tired because I was up half the night thinking about Trevor...

Cameron: you tired?

Ella: yeah, something happened last night...

Cameron: please don't tell me your pregnant again! Just kidding, what happened?

Ella: wow just wow... Any way, Trevor texted me last night. He said he was really sorry... I didn't forgive him though.

Cameron: what else did he say?

Ella: nothing... He just said he was sorry, then I said I can't forgive him.

I didn't want to lie to Cameron but I didn't want him to murder Trevor either... But like I said , I won't stop Cam if he does catch him.

Cameron: if he even tries to talk to you, I'm gonna punch him,

Ella: Cam don't! Please! It's not that I don't want you to hurt him, it's just I think I can handle it... If I need you to kill him, I will tell you.

Cameron: I just... I just don't want you to get hurt...

I sat closer to Cameron I put my head on his shoulder. He looked down at his hands and at Oscar.

Ella: I know how much you care about me. I care a lot about you too. But I think I can handle it by myself.

Cameron looked at me, his bright blue eyes locked with mine.

Cameron: ok.

The rest of the time I was at his house, we just talked and watched tv. His mom made sandwiches for lunch and we ate outside on their porch.

My mom texted me and said she would pick me up at 7. I was fine with that. I was sitting on the floor in cam's room playing on my phone when Trevor decided to text me... Perfect time...

**Trevor: what's cams number?**

**Ella: why?**

**Trevor: I need to talk to him, what is it?**

**Ella: (insert number here)**

** 7 o'clock that day**

When I heard the first ding on Cams phone after I told Trevor his phone number, I knew who it was. Cam acted so different after that, he seemed confused and a little mad... I just stayed quiet and didn't talk to him. I didn't want him more mad at me if he already was...

My mom picked me up and we went to Red Robin for dinner.