New Ideas

When the ambulance arrived at the school yard, I rode with Trevor inside to the hospital. While we were in there, they did some tests on him. I also called Trevor's mom and mine too.

Ella: hey Trevor? What's your mom's number?

Trevor: 616..... 543..... 6754

He was slow on answering like he couldn't remember it at first.... I dialed the number and it ringed once.

Trevor's mom: hello?

Ella: hi mrs. Holleman. This is Ella Peterson, one of Trevor's friends. Him and, another one of my friends, Cameron got into a fight after school.

Mrs. Holleman: oh! Is he ok?!

Ella: well, I'm riding in the ambulance with him to the hospital... He got punched in the face by Cameron pretty hard...

Mrs. Holleman: ..... Ok thank you for calling... Ella, right?

Ella: yeah and your welcome!

Next I called my mom because she was probably on the way to the school by now.

Mom: hello?

Ella: hey mom! Don't freak out but I'm in a ambulance with my friend Trevor...

Mom: what?! Why?!

Ella: mom, I said don't freak out! But it's because of Cameron... He and Trevor got into a fight and Cameron won, big time... No offense Trevor...

He looked over at me and gave me a slight smile to show he was listening.

Mom: wait, the Cameron?! The one you have a "thing" with?!

Ella: yeah... I've never seen his bad side until today... It scared me....

Mom: well, how did the fight start....

I was trying to avoid the reason.....

Ella: well... Trevor kind of went on a love rampage involving me.... And Cameron saw.... So yeah....

Mom: ok.... Like on a scale of 1 to 10, how big of a rampage?

Ella: well, it included lips touching so probably, a ... 8?

Mom: k.... Well, I will pick you up at the hospital in the lobby so you can make sure he is ok.

Ella: ok thanks mom! Love you!

Mom: love you too!

I hung up and found Trevor staring at me with a smile on his face.

Ella: haha, what?

Trevor: the things you can say to your mom, hahaha....

Ella: eh, she's cool....

Trevor: does she hate me now?

Ella: no, she never hates anybody, besides my neighbors dog....

Trevor: hahahahaha! Why?

Ella: long story.....

Trevor kept on smiling.... He had a very pretty smile, in my opinion...

********

When we arrived at the hospital, they did some more tests on Trevor, like X-rays and stuff. He had a broken nose and had to wear this bandage thing...

Trevor: is this bad?

He pointed to the white cap- strip thing.

Ella: eh, it's not THAT noticeable....

We walked out of the hallway double doors into the lobby together laughing about the story of why my mom hated the neighbors dog. We were welcomed by mine and Trevor's mom in the lobby.

Mrs. Holleman: oh! Trevor! Are you ok?!

Trevor: yes mom! Jeez don't need to scream it off the mountain tops!

Ella: haha...

Mom: well, nice to meet you Kelly!

Mrs. Holleman: yup! You too, Libby! We should talk another time! The kids could hang out and we could talk!

Mom: defiantly! What do you think about that?

Ella: yeah I like that idea, what about you Trevor?

Trevor: yeah me too!

Me and my mom drove home jammin to Katy Perry, Roar. And I thought about how much I liked Trevor's smile when I made him laugh...

I don't know what it was.....