All The Way Is Too Far

He left me lying on the floor. Breathing heavily, staring at the ceiling. I heard the front door open then close hard. I realized the bathroom door was open and I was still half naked. I quickly got up and closed it. Then locked it.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were puffy from crying and I had red handprints on my arms from Christopher holding me down so hard. I looked on the ground and saw a few drips of blood.

I got dressed again and went to my room. I plopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling again. I was thinking about what just happened and what was going to happen.
I could get pregnant, I could get pregnant and have a miscarriage, I could get pregnant and be forced by my mom to get an abortion. I could get pregnant, deliver the baby and die during childbirth.

I was awakened from my thoughts when Tori walked into my room.

Tori: what's wrong?

Ella: I just kind of felt sick so I went up here after I went to the bathroom.

Am I going to have to lie like this everyday? I didn't want to tell Tori Christopher raped me until I knew for sure I was pregnant.

Tori: ok just checking on ya! If you feel better, come back downstairs, we miss you!

Ella: is Christopher down there?

Tori: no, no one has seen him since he went to the bathroom when you were up there, why?

Ella: just wondered..

Tori: no! You like him do don't you!?

Ella: NO!! I just don't want to be in the same room as him after his horrible kiss!!

Tori: ok, whatever you say! Just kidding! Feel better soon!

I laid my head on my pillow and fell asleep.