I Don't Know.....

At lunch, I sat with Cameron, Trevor who was now one of Cam's friends, Katii, and Chase because she now went to school with me!

We all talked and laughed with each other and it was like any other day before Oscar came along. But I was happy with him. He made me have the feeling of responsibility, something to take care of and I loved it!

The rest of the day, I just went to my normal classes and had fun.

When the day finally ended, I went into the school yard looking down at my phone waiting for my mom to get here. She said that she was going to stay with Oscar when his last minute tests were going to be done. She said that she would pick me up around 4. I had a half hour.

I stood under a tree and waited. I saw all of the kids get in the bus and leave. Cam came up to me and gave me a hug before he left. Then Trevor came up to me...

He first said hi and kept silent...

Ella: what's wrong? Just because you saw me half naked doesn't mean you have to act weird around me...

I let out a little laugh...

Trevor: hahahaha... I know, but listen... I really like you and I need you!

At that point, he was inches from my face and I just sat there.

Trevor: just forget about Cam and go out with me! I can treat you better than him! He flirts with other girls when your not around, I should know! I'm in all of his classes!

Ella: Trevor! Slow down dude! Listen, I don't like you like that! I'm sorry, and what girls did Cameron, supposedly flirt with while I was gone?

Trevor: well, lets see! Chase, Miya, Katherine, and even Katii a little bit! Listen, I wouldn't lie to you! He just sat there with the girls and talked and flirted until the day was over!

Ella: ..... Trevor, I'm sorry about me not liking you back but I don't know if I believe you on the Cam thing....

Trevor: ok, I get that you can't just believe me right away because he's your boyfriend but do you trust me a little bit?

Ella: YES! You got the teachers attention and helped me pre- deliver my baby!! WHY WOULDN'T I TRUST YOU?!

Trevor: because I just started yelling at you that you should date me, not Cameron....

Ella: that doesn't change my mind about anything.....

Trevor: do you have any feelings towards me? At all?

Ella: I don't think so... Unless I do and don't know that I do......

Just as I finished saying that, Trevor leaned in and kissed me! I instantly pushed him off.

Ella: what the hell?! Dude, why?!

Trevor: do you know now? Do you like me?

Ella: leave me alone Trevor....

I turned around to not face him anymore... A few seconds later, I heard a sound like a smack. I turned around to see something I will never want to see again...

I screamed at the sight of Trevor on the ground with his nose bleeding a lot and Cameron standing over him in pride.

I knelt on the ground and tried to get Trevor back to full consciousness.

Ella: CAMERON!

Cam: what?! I was protecting you! He kissed you!

Ella: I know but....

Trevor was some what awake when I got him to sit up.

Ella: Trevor? Can you hear me?

Trevor: yeah...... I... Need a hospital...

Ella: ok,

I called 911 and got an ambulance...